Operation: Breakdown theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Chopperface, May 8, 2011.

1. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    I realized something when I watched "Out of his Head" again. We never saw Breakdown return to the Nemesis. Given, we never saw him or Knock Out explicitly return in Deus ex Machina, or on other occasions. But imagine this:

We last saw Breakdown being blasted away by the destruction of Starscream's DEATH DISPENSING mega cannon. This is the Arctic - which has proven capable of freezing a Transformer to death (Prime, Arcee, thr Scraplets). However, Breakdown isn't dead, just in stasis lock. And let's assume MECH was observing the situation from afar - after the theft of a vital lens to a telescope.

MECH sees the Autobots return to base, and the Nemesis take off. But where is te big blue one who makes cracks in glaciers better then a saber tooth squirrel and an acorn? MECH finds Breakdown, and imprisons him just like Sector 7 did with Movie Megatron. And since they took a scan of Optimus' schematics, and as Silas said, found out what makes Transformers tick... Bingo.

So that's my theory. Breakdowns dissapearancr was not necessarily from budget or lack of screentime. He disappears because he will be found by MECH, setting up for next month's episode, "Operation: Breakdown".

Thoughts?

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

It does make sense.

But the way you described made it look like MECH will create super badass mighty armors based on Breakdown.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not sure if he'll be in stasis lock, but I agree, that scene was probably a lead up to him being lost and found by Mech.

4. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    So instead of Breakdown putting Bulkhead on ice like he claimed, he's the one that gets put on ice? :lol  Oh that would be ironic.

It's a possibility. But if Breakdown was knocked out (no pun on Knock Out intended :D ) by the explosion, I don't imagine the Autobots would just leave him lying around. He couldn't have been too far away from Arcee and Bulkhead.

5. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    I like this idea. But if we have an episode in between this one and Out of His Head, then where is he during that episode?

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Afterall he was sent flying with the Autobots who were some distance away.

I think the OP has a point.

7. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    I think it's a very good theory but like it was already mentioned, there is one episode between 14 and 16. The other Decepticons would probably leave Breakdown to freeze, but Knock Out would surely notice the disappearance of his partner and go look for him.

8. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

if he's capable or even cares... i think knockout views breakdown as pretty expendable muscle and if he thought he was dead he'd just shrug it off and manipulate some other brute.

9. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Knockout would probably be more concerned with getting on Megatron's good side. Still he'll probably notice that his "nurse" is missing and be out looking for him in the episode after, once he is sure Megatron won't kill him for helping Screamer.

jD001

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I hope Knockout cares enough about him to go rescue him.

I think Chopperface's theory works. Prehaps Mech has a base in the artic.