opening scene

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jonatron26, May 29, 2009.

1. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

how do you think the movie will start? something cool like blackout in the first one or something light like the bumblebee/sam girage scene? what are ur ideas

2. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

Maybe on cybertron for a minuet or two, like them preparing to come to earth.

3. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

Definitely something cool like blackout. I'm guessing a covert op (Human and Autobot Alliance) to take out any remaining Decepticons on earth. They team happen upon Demolisher and Sideways (from the trailers) and total awesomeness ensues.:bay  :bay  :bay 

Or it could just focus on Sam and BB and their separation and going to college (from the trailers) >_<

4. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Should begin with the Fallen scaring the shit out of primitive humans.

5. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

(SPOILERS GUYS)

I think it should open just like the last one, with Prime narrating to a dramatic opening sequence. "Destiny rarely calls at a time of our choosing." Then switch to Shanghai with NEST and the 'Bots tracking down Sideways and Demolisher.

6. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

Why would you write (SPOILERS), and then just make up an opinion on what happens?

Anyway, what actually happens is:

15,000 BC: a group of cavemen are hunting when they suddenly see a giant robot in front of them (The Fallen). He picks one of the humans up, analyses it, and then drops it to the ground. He then walks over a ridge and the humans follow. They witness The Fallen watching over a bunch of Transformers building a giant sun-harvesting machine for him in the valley below.

Cut to modern day China. A bunch of military vehicles and helicopters arrive in an industrial park and we see that Lennox and Epps are with them. Ironhide and Sideswipe come out of some trucks trailers, and the twins (combined as an ice cream truck) and Arcee drive to the scene. The humans sense multiple enemy targets in the area, and a giant earthmover transformers into Demolishor and begins smashing vehicles and humans.

Meanwhile Sideways, the Audi R8, drives away trying to escape. The new Autobots (Sideswipe, Arcee, Skids, Mudflap) follow him and he is eventually killed by Sideswipe in a duel. Demolishor is rampaging on a highway and Optimus Prime is dropped out of a C17 jet and parachutes down to the highway. He and Ironhide tackle Demolishor and kill him (it is unclear how, in the novel they just tackle him) and before he dies, he tells Prime "The Fallen will rise again".

7. cnic

cnic Decepticon

This is how I heard Demolishor falls......

Prime puts a bullet in his head

8. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Its suppose to open with transformers in ancient time before the pyramids were built...

9. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Update: We will surely know in a few weeks....... :thumb 

10. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Because it is not an opinion that NEST and the Autobots are tracking down Decepticons in Shanghai. It's a spoiler. It's going to happen in the movie.

11. Huinkimusprime

Huinkimusprime Well-Known Member

Best thing I read in this thread!!!

12. newguy

newguy i

Transformers ROTF will start with the begining of Transformers ROTF.

Im so right and you know it :dunce 

13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Sam/Mikaela, garage, w/ BB. then the Demolishor chase, surely.

14. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

The garage scene is actually directly AFTER the Demolishor chase. It is part of the whole "Sam is leaving for college" thing.

It is also around the same time that
    Soundwave takes over a communications satellite and monitors the NEST debriefing about what happens in China, and learns the whereabouts of Megatron's body and the Allspark shard.