Oops in the beast wars

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Nov 4, 2007.

1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

How did Silverbolt's girlfriend know about history of Starscream and the Ark when she created to be a warrior for the beast wars from maximal prototype?

2. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

She's a thief and a hacker, and Megatron is a history hut.
    I'd say she's raided Meg's files in the past and just remembered it.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    She's smart, I think it was said a long time ago that she retained her datatracks after becoming a Predacon unlike the other once-protoforms. She just didn't want to be a Maximal anymore.

4. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Protoforms should've datatracks and knowledge, if not they would bee as smart as a newborn.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I think it is implied somewhere that Blackarachnia was something of a historian - learning even the things kept off the record like Starscream - back when she was on Cybertron. She retained her Datatrax probably because she was one of the few Protoforms not actually damaged when she came online - Tigatron was most beast than bot, Airrazor almost died and needed parts from Cheetor and Rhinox's help to survive, Quickstrike and Silverbolt were both damaged as well, then you've got Rampage - who also retained his memories - and Inferno, who was damaged as bad as Tigatron if not worse, since he also thought of himself more as a beast than a robot.

Basically, you might say that the Protoforms were intended to retain their memories on activation, even after Predacon reprogramming (since some of those memories must have been pretty useful if the Predacons could have got access to them). There's just so many cases where Protoforms were damaged coming online that they lost all trace of who they were. Interesting to note that Blackarachnia, the only Protoform to exhibit memories of her previous existance, actually turned to the Maximals in the end but merely stayed a "bad girl" because she enjoyed it. All the other Maximals turned Predacons, except Rampage, were so badly damaged they pretty much didn't retain any memory and so knew no different. I think that is an important fact in Blackarachnia's case.

6. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Also remember that Trantulus had to implant an experimental device into Blackarachnia to supress her Maximal self, which led to the very risky operation by Rhinox to remove it.

As for Blackarachnia retaining her memories, it could be a combination of her memories plus hacking around in Megatron's files and retaining a copy of the golden discs in memory where she also got a copy of the Ark's access codes from.

7. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Also, remember that Silverbolt is kinda dumb.

8. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    He's like a pizza hut, but with history!

9. Rampage01

Rampage01 knockoff of a knockoff

I think Inferno was just a loon and his loonyness latched onto ant related terms for everything. His pod landed just fine. There was no rush to save his life, only to add Pred programing before he switched on.