Onslaught A game of marco polo RANT

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by newguy, Jul 29, 2008.

1. newguy

newguy i

I live down in Denver Colorado so i'm pretty close to being in the middle of the U.S.A. Well aperently Colorado is one of the last states to get new Transformers. If you look Onslaught is available in the US. I cant find him. All we got is Prowl Sunstreaker Tankor and the cement truck dude (which looks like a rainbow truck). Now I have finnaly done enough cores for my mom to buy me Onslaught but he doesn't start shipment on hasbro until 9/11 and i can't fond him here. Does any one else have a problem with finding a sertant figure. (Oh don't get me started on bumblebee)

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I usually don't have too much trouble, but it seems that stores around here don't get stuff for at least a couple weeks after a good amount of other places. Last I checked there haven't been any Universe figures released here yet, let alone any specific ones. Doesn't really bother me, as I almost always find them eventually. If anything it allows me time to save up to buy them when I do see them. Hopefully when I go to Target this Friday they have Activators Bumblebee and a Deluxe of some sort that I want (hopefully either Snarl or Soundwave).

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    With the movie, I never had problems finding stuff within a few days of the first sightings. Now I can't find stuff anywhere and it may take several weeks to find what I'm looking for.

Thankfully, I'm not looking for much any more, so I can usually just ebay it/get it from a member here.

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    my target just stocked up (finally!) but untill then, i hadnt found anything new for weeks

5. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hasbro has been focused on getting the clone wars toys out the last couple of weeks. Transformers should be shipping in bigger quantities now that they have hit their release date