1. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I was thinking the other day that it might make an interesting story if the "Only Human" storyline from G1 Season 3 was adapted for Prime. Only this time, MECH would be behind the body-snatching.

I think this would be a very interesting exploration of the bot/human friendships - possibly most interesting for Jack and Arcee. I see Jack trying to sneak a kiss and getting a slap :lol 

Anyone else think this would be worth a go?

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh jeez, here we go...

3. Sideways77

Sideways77 its movie time here come the manbabies

News Credits:
    I'll get the shot glasses and handguns!

4. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Jack Daniels and 44. caliber for me please.

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    A Jack Daniels man should carry a Desert Eagle.

6. Mechafire

News Credits:
    What's with all the sexual threads in this forum? First some dude has a boner for Arcee, and then yet another thinks Miko is hot. I'm still waiting for an Airachnid thread to pop up.

7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I actually wasn't implying that Jack should get lucky. Just thought it might make for an interesting episode premise. For example, we might hear Bumblebee speak...

8. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Or maybe the Autobots have thier bodies switched with their human companions in some sort of Ground bridge accident.

9. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    You need a life.

Doubt it, if he couldn't talk in Megatrons mind it's probably a psychological disorder.

That would be creepy, but I think it would not be appropriate with there companions; if they switched I think they need to mix it up:
    Raf - Ratchet
    Arcee - Miko
    Optimus - Jack
    Bulkhead - BB
    It could work as a comedic episode, but a comedic filler episode only

10. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    If Arcee was a human, would her hair have pink highlights?

11. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Fatal, I think this could have gone in the ep. premise thread. As for the idea itself, it's always fun to see what the bots look like as humans. *Thinks back to Animated ep. "Human Error".* I guess Prime would look like Peter Cullen then? Maybe a slightly younger version of him? That'd be all kinds of awesome! And I could see the other bots looking like their respective VAs! *Pictures Arcee as Sumalee Montano, Ratchet as Jeffrey Combs and Bulkhead as Kevin M. Richardson.*

I know what you mean about some of the disturbing posts by certain people around here, but in this case, I believe Fatal only meant the Arcee and Jack comment as a bit of a laugh that could create a funny moment, not something to be delved into in depth. If Arcee turned out to be a highly attractive woman, could you blame a postpubescent Jack for noticing that too? (Even if Arcee is a much older woman.)

12. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    My intent exactly, thank you Oracle :) 

I like your idea about having their human alter-egos resemble the voice actors. Give them a little bit of animated screen time :) 

13. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    As for who the 'Bots would look like as humans...

Prime would definetly look like Cullen himself, perhaps a more physically fit version of Cullen - no intent to offend Cullen, by no means, but Prime does seem pretty buff, and well, Cullen's in his 60's. Cowboy hat, please?
    Bulkhead could be a wider retool of that "Fast Willy" jarhead who scratched Knock Out's paint.
    Bumblebee... well, I dunno. Johnny Young Bosch? Or a younger actor-ish person?
    Arcee I imagine would wear blue with dark brown hair. I feel bad feeding the trolls who are posting, "Is so and so hot?", but I think Arcee would look similar to Danica Patrick.
    Ratchet would be in his forties - a slightly older version of Jeffrey Combs.

If Jack or Raf were ever attracted to Arcee as a human, I bet they'd agree never to speak of it again, and there'd be some sort of moment of revulsion for being attracted to a robot. Jack would have an awkward moment with Arcee if she walked like a model, and he'd sudder and quickly move on.

14. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    this

15. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I love the idea that if Bumblebee gets a human body, it'll be his turn to say something and he'll just let out a long, shrill shriek. That's how he talks in human form.

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They should all look like their voice-actors. Which wouldn't be a problem at all, because for some reason (luck i guess) the voice actors actulay do fit the characters we got.

17. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

I was imagining Tasmanian Devil type nonsense noises. :lol 

As for Arcee, I think the Prime version would probably have some kind of short sporty haircut. She seems like too much of a serious warrior to bother trying to fight with long flowing Rarity-like tresses.

18. Mechafire

News Credits:
    Sexual jokes aside, I do think it would be a somewhat interesting premise. It would be neat if they resembled their voice actors to a degree.

19. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

It'd be cool if the Decepticons got human bodies too, and the Autobots and Decepticons got into a fight as humans. XD

Megatron would probably have grey hair and wear a long black trenchcoat, Starscream would have black hair and wear a white hoodie with a red shirt underneath, with blue jeans, and he'd probably be ungodly tall for a human. Soundwave would wear a balaclava and purple sunglasses, along with a long grey coat. Knockout would have black hair and wear a dark red jacket with a yellow shirt underneath. Breakdown would have brown hair and wear a blue and white football jersey. Airachnid would have black hair, and wear a long black coat with purple lines on it.

20. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I dunno about Jack, but I think it's safe to say that I'd take her as is.

... being serious for a moment though (I really would though, even if I took me a few cycles to figure out where to put it, type of deal), I'd actually be pretty curious to see what some of the fan'artists have or would come up with for this, so I'm headin' over there right now.