Only 12 of the 13 Character Models shown?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Nov 27, 2011.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

I've been hearing that there were only 12 character models shown when talking about the Thirteen Primes. It's been said that The Fallen's design hasn't actually been seen yet.

I looked into the screen shots and in the 3 different screen shots they only show 11 or 12 characters AT A TIME. However has anyone actually taken a close enough look to actually compare the character models shown in the 3 images? It looks to me like there are actually MORE THAN 13 character models between the 3 screen shots.

When I was going threw them trying to narrow it down to only 13 designs I couldn't do it. Even excusing characters who can't be clearly seen in all 3 images there's still more than 13 designs present. By my count there are 15 or 16 different character models here.

Well something occurred to me about 1 of the 13. Nexus Prime is said on the wiki to be a gestalt so he's only counted as 1 Prime even though he's technically 5 different robots that combine into 1. There are certainly no character models big enough to be a gestalt robot in any of the 3 pictures so maybe what we're seeing is the COMPONENTS of Nexus Prime. If my theory about Nexus Prime is correct and we're seeing all his component robots rather than seeing him then maybe people are right that the Fallen isn't actually in these pictures. The Fallen would make 17 character models.

I still kinda think that Electric Aura Guy is the Fallen because he's scary as hell but I would be glad if he wasn't because the aura should be fire. :p 

If you're wandering how I came to a count of 15 or 16...

1 Prima who can clearly be seen in two of the screen caps. (Holding a sword in one of them)

2 Electric Aura Guy who can clearly be seen in all 3 screen caps.

3 and 4 There's one close up of a robot with a very Alpha Trion looking beard and he has these glowing symbols on his shoulder pads. There's another robot in the same picture with the same glowing symbols. In two other pictures there's Epic Cloak guy who again has the glowing symbols but hard to see his face. Alpha Trion could be epic cloak guy or the other unnamed Prime could be epic cloak guy.

5 A character with a glowing orb in his chest can be seen in two of the images. This is suppose to be Vector Prime.

6 In one image you can clearly see a female robot wielding the Magnus Hammer who has been said to be Solus Prime.

7 and 8 There is one who clearly resembles a Centaur but you can't see his upper body. There's also one with epic looking wings who you can never see his lower body. I suspect these two are the same guy but I can't confirm it.

9 The robot inside the glowing orb who can clearly be seen in all 3 screen caps. It's said he's suppose to be the first Mini-con and given that Vector Prime has a Glowing Orb on his chest would that make this guy Safeguard?

10 and 11 there are two characters with horns on their helmets. One with 3 horns and the other with two over sized horns.

12, 13, and 14 there are 3 bulkier robots seen in one screen shot who aren't in either of the other two screen shots. They look like they could be about the size of Bulkhead or Breakdown and non of the other robots are that big.

15 Visor guy who is the only robot there with a visor rather than two individual eyes.

16 And finally there is a dude standing between Visor Guy, Alpha Trion, and Safeguard who is not in any other pictures.

Anyway the idea that we're only seeing 12 of the 13 Primes would make sense if 5 of these guys combine to form Nexus Prime because they're actually way too many character models here.

2. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Well, the thing about the Primes is, we still don't know how big they really are. For all we know, maybe the Primes, Nexus Prime in particular is already practically the size of a combined gestalt (or his gestalt form is only a small one compared to the more modern ones).

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Looking at the images we have of the 13 from Prime, I only see 13 total designs. Not sure where you're seeing any more than that.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes, people have dissected those shots and it only shows 12. There are pictures in one of the WTF Prime Time podcasts that I'm too tired to find.

5. SaberPrime

Edited my first post to explain that.

6. SaberPrime

Actually what I was saying was not that they're all too small to be a combiner but that there's too many of them to have shown Nexus Prime in his combined mode.

7. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

That was my pic! [/shamelessplug]

Here yah go:

[​IMG]

8. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I feel Number 3 on the top one, and number 12 in the middle (Vector Prime?) are the same one, I don't feel that the middle picture's #3 is shown in any of the other pictures.

9. SaberPrime

You seem to have marked characters with different designs as being the same character.

1. Prima in the middle and Bottom pick are clearly the same but number 1 in the top pic looks like a different character. You can see 3 spikes sticking up off his head which is shared by number 10 in the middle picture and not by Prima.

2. Nothing to say here. I agree they're all the same guy. It's the only robot there with the two freakishly large horns.

3. These are two clearly different robots. The one in the top picture has a bulkier design that is not shared by any of the robots seen in the other two pictures. The one marked as 3 in the middle also seems to have a rather unique design that I'm not sure how to describe but he's clearly a thinner looking robot.

4. Agreed on this one, he's the only one with the orb around him. The 4 is kinda hard to see though at first I thought you forgot to even number him.

5. I kinda suspect these are the same guy but it's hard to be sure. As I said in my first post you can't see the upper and lower halves of their bodies at the same time.

6. I had thought of that but the one on the bottom from the small portion of his head that can be seen looks to have a different head design than Alpha Trion. That caped guy in the top picture could just as easily be Vector Prime sense you can only see his legs. Given my previous statement about number 10 in the middle picture it seems more likely that Alpha Trion and Epic Cloak Guy are actually the same guy.

7. The one marked as 7 at the top is just legs. It could be anyone. I didn't even bother counting it. It's possible it could be Solus Prime though.

8. In the top picture 8 is another one of the 3 bulking guys. In the middle all you can really see is the guy's head. And at the bottom you can barely even see that guy at all. Not really saying these can't be the same guy just asking how can you even tell. There's not enough details to peg any of them as being the same or not. I didn't even bother counting them except in the top picture.

9. Agreed there. That's the guy I who looks the most like the Fallen if any of them were the Fallen. Or just Electric Aura Guy.

10. I've already stated that your number 10 are two entirely different characters listed above rending this irrelevant at this point.

11. I thought about these being the same character because of the wings that can clearly be seen in all 3 pictures but look at their size. The backwards facing one at the top has a bulkier build than the Visor guy in the other two pictures. You can clearly see it when comparing them on the bottom and the top, look at the waist line. Visor guy has a skinnier build then the fat dude who just happens to share the same wings.

12. Agreed on Vector Prime, you can see the glowing orb in his chest on both pictures.

I'll refer to your numbers but as Top, Middle, and Bottom separately or just agree with what you put if I don't see anything wrong with it for my revised list.

1. Prima M1 and B1

2. Freakishly Large Horns Guy Agreed

3. Bulk Guy A T3

4. Safeguard Agreed

5. Centaur T5

6. Alpha Trion T10, M6, and B10

7. Solus Prime B7

8. Bulk Guy B T8

9. Electric Aura Guy Agreed

10. Trispike Guy T1 and M10

11. Bulk Guy C T11

12. Vector Prime Agreed