Online petition for CD of Jablonsky's TRANSFORMERS score

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TheKnightShift, Jul 18, 2007.

1. TheKnightShift

TheKnightShift New Member

Click here to sign the TRANSFORMERS score by Steve Jablonsky CD online petition

While it's already understood that an album of Jablonsky's score is "in the works", I started this to illustrate how big a demand there really is for this thing. In the past week or so my blog has been *slammed* with visits from people searching for "transformers" "score" "jablonsky" "cd" "soundtrack" and the like.

There is very obviously a huge market for this album.

And as majestic and epic as this score is, it really does merit all due care and attention in producing the album. I would *love* to see something of the same kind of caliber as the Lord of the Rings soundtrack CDs.

Anyhoo, there it is: an online petition to kindly inform The Powers That Be that we love this music and that we will gladly pay good money to have it in our own grubby little paws :p 

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    no.

online petitions suck, and are NEVER taken seriously at the people they're aimed at.

I'm sure we'll get an actual soundtrack CD.

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    You'd get a better reaction if you spray painted "please release CD" on Jablonsky's windshield than using an online petition... The movie's only 2 weeks old, give it some time, we should get the soundtrack eventually.

4. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    uuuuhhhh, excuse me but what is the point of a petition if it is already in the works?

They already know how popular the movie, let alone the music, is going to be and already is