Online Game Type Juggernaunt!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Armada_MK, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Armada_MK

Armada_MK Emissary of Primus

News Credits:
    Here 's my idea for a online gametype

Now we know there's been different versions Of this game type many other games, but what if they added kool new twist to it,

I remember High moon studios neither denied nor confirm that Omega Supreme is playable, I'm thinking hes playable in a online game type

4-8 players

1 player is Omega Supreme of Trypticon

the other 3 or 7 remaining players are running for there lives and trying to take the giant Juggernaut at the same time . The person drops the final blow next round becomes the Juggernaut, There should be Several maps designed for this game type

And there should be more different type of juggernauts to unlock, like Devastator,Superion,and other gestalts and each have there own abilities, so you don't feel like your fighting the same juggernaut with just a different skin

We'll that's my idea what do you guys think?

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    the person who delivers the final blow? id prefer whoever did the most damage. but otherwise sounds sweet

3. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Well, that guy did seem to be rather coy about whether Omega Supreme was playable. People don't normally act like they are hiding something unless they have something to hide. A Juggernaut made would be cool, but what if you couldn't manage to scrape together 5 other people to play? That would make it pretty one-sided. What if there was a Rampage mode, where you had to do a certain amount of damage within a time limit? Or some sort of clash of the titans, where two players (or P1 vs CPU) face off in a Trypticon vs Omega Supreme battle?

4. Armada_MK

News Credits:
    I see your point, the only problem with that is if some one did do the most damage it would be pointless for the for the other players to continue if they already know who the Juggernaut is

I like it, The question is if the servers can handle all the polygons at once, not to mention the particle effects.

5. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Easily, since most of that stuff is handled by the individual machines. Two consoles in a network really only exchange information like item position. Any effects are handled by the individual engines.

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Ehhh, I don't really like it. But it's a cool idea and it's cool that you took the time to think of it

7. Armada_MK

News Credits:
    Thanx Ive sitting on this for a few days, I wasn't sure to post it or not, But I'm also interested in other ideas too, Like what game types you would think of?

8. Armada_MK

News Credits:
    I just thought of another new game type, Similar to Halo 3 VIP game type

Here's the set

In steed of the VIP glowing and have Star bull eyes on him, each character model gets a powered up mode when they be come the VIP, so you can visually see who's the VIP and stronger armor and and maybe more powerful weapons(though that may cause the VIP to be to powerful?)

And I thought a little twist to to One shall stand game type from ROTF

Except Prime and Megs have powered up version, Armor, firepower, and speed, Prime will have his Cybertronion God Ginrai form, and megs Should should have Cybertronion Power up mode as well, when they take damage the armor should heal slowly , otherwise they be to powerful if they healed fast,

That's all i got for now I'll think some other game types later if I'm not to busy With Collage homework ^_^

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    true-maybe its whoever does the most damage, but doing damage in different ways givesyou more points-like if you were to shoot from a distance, each hit give you 1 point. a close range shot or attacking it with a Melee weapon is like 10 points, and deivering the final blow is like 15. most points at the end wins. thats obviously not what it would really be, but a point system in a similar manner would make things more interesting.

cause otherwise Joe runs up, beats the slag out of Omega Supreme, then John shoots him one time from a distance and wins. John is now the boss, and Joe has to do the same thing, but now Jack gets in one shot from a distance. Joe never gets to be Omega Supreme

10. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i'd be down for something like this

all it is is just a VIP type of game mode. whoever takes down the VIP becomes the next VIP. in ROTF the VIPs were Optimus and Megatron but itd be kinda neat to be Omega and Trypticon in this one

they'd be slow but freakin powerful as heck

11. Armada_MK

News Credits:

True but after seeing Omega's Tractor beam rip some decepticon apart from far away, I don't think speed will be a Issue:) 

12. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    exactly

i'd wager that if that was a combat move itd probably be some kind of special or something. one hit kill kinda thing :p