One way to bring back Megatron without resurrecting him

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RedWolf, Oct 19, 2011.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Both ROTF and DOTM presents us Transformers do clone. As seen with the Arcee sisters and the Hatchlings on the Nemesis.

One way I see bringing Megatron and stay dead is that Megatron modify a Hatchling to grow as a clone of him. Megatron 1 transferring his personality and knowledge perhaps a piece of his spark to the would be Megatron 2.

It would mean Megatron 1 has a back up plan in case he is killed.

Megatron 2 would emerge from the Nemesis and come to Earth. Heck he may even bring the Nemesis.

2. Yaujta

Yaujta Broken. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Megatron was too arrogant to plan a clone of himself, so I don't see this as a possibility.
    Also, it'd be reading a HUGE amount into the character, which was not overly deep to begin with.

3. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    this is hard to be a possibility man

4. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

Can't Megatron just stay dead? This illiteration of him was really weak and an entirely new, threatining villain is what the films desperately needs.

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Awesome idea. Reminds me of what Joker did in Return of the Joker - my favorite DCAU movie. All that remains to be determined is if this new Megatron will retain the name of his predecessor or call himself Galvatron.

6. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

My respect for Megatron has depleted by 80% recently. I would rather he not return. I hope TFP kills him off as well. Of course, thinking that they know what the fans want without looking at our opinion, the movie makers will resurrect him again, thinking their being loyal to us.:banghead: 

7. Yaujta

Yaujta Broken. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    TFPrime Megatron is one of the best, smartest Megatron's ever shown. Movie Megatron went from slightly mad, to a brute, to almost passive (until the last three minutes).

8. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    ... and that's what makes him really scary. Like, G1 Megatron was too crazy/too much of a brute for his own good (even before the Galvatron days), BW Megatron was often too focused on the big picture to give a shit about you, but Prime Megs... well, lets just say that he never forgets a face. :)