One thing I hope Fall of Cybertron does for online play

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is that you can play as the actual characters online. DOTM gave you the ability to customize and use the actual character online. I hope Fall of Cybertron has both features.

2. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    you could use the character models in WfC, but their abilities changed from what they had in single player due to the class layouts.

I'm sure in FoC, you'll be able to make the title characters with the options available as well.

3. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

In Fall of Cybertron, they are going to allow us to truly create our own transformer instead of just recoloring a character model.

4. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I am still not keen on the whole "your chassis is the same but the colors are different for both teams" idea. But I just hope you have alot of choices with chassis and what not.

5. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

I want it to be like custom robo where I can change the Head, Arms, legs and body pieces to my own needs. Then i'll be happy.

6. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

They have said that you will be able to change bout 6 parts of the robot, the head, arms, chest(and therefore the vehicle mode) legs, wheels and something else , I think it was upper and lower arms maybe

7. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

so we still wont have the full range of colours on both sides? that sucks... and isn't there gonna be bonuses placed on each part? like + to speed or armor and stuff like that i like this but as i reckon there wont be an insane amount of different parts for each class lack of overlap will make customization a little sterile personally though i'll still build for looks and make do! :D  i guess it's really only the bodies that matter for alt mode so it's not so bad maybe?
    so long as decepticons get my fav customization colours i'll be alright hehe.

8. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There has been no mention of color pallet restrictions. There has been relatively little talk of multiplayer at all because it is still very early in development.

9. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i hope that in the recoloring part of the customization, they allow you to use all colors for both factions

10. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch ROBOT! JET! ROBOT!

News Credits:
    As much as I would like it, having all colors available to both factions is a bad idea. Can you imagine the confusion? I mean, even though they would be identified on the screen as the opposite team, it'd still be too easy to get confused.
    No, its better that you have seperate colors, though the 'cons do need more options. Autobots should get blue, red, yellow, white, green. Decepticons should get teal, purple, black, brown, maroon. Given the shading options, that'd be more than enough customization to satisfy the fans.

11. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

i think it was mentioned that the colours will be the same as wfc

12. Rexidus

News Credits:
    I don't believe so.

13. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    oh yeah. geuss i never thought of it that way. plus it would be impossible to do the disguise thing as well.

14. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Disguise kinda sucked ass as an ability, anyway.

GREEN SHOCKWAVE? MUST BE ON MY TEAM LOL

15. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    And this is why we have names above heads with the appropriate team colour. Plus I'm sure that disguise won't be in it and if it will it's now a character specific ability like Artillery Strike or whatever it's called.

16. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Disguise was really kinda silly in WFC. I mean and Autobot Shockwave? C'mon. :lol  I was like "I see you Decepticon colored Jetfire"

No...definitely was a useless ability, especially for the Scientists. I would rather another AOE ability like the "shockwave" or as someone mentioned earlier about calling in a strike.

17. Rexidus

News Credits:
    Just to voice my prediction, I expect Fall to have the same outline that Dark of the Moon had. Hence disguise will change the color of that.

Also I've fallen for that trick many times especially in the middle of a fight.

18. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch ROBOT! JET! ROBOT!

News Credits:
    It still helps to have differing colors for different teams. Thats why every major multiplayer release has done this. Just because this is transformers and you want to make your dream bot doesn't mean High Moon should ignore basic principles.

19. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I found disguise most useful when using a jet mode that isn't very easily noticed. That is why I use Slipstream and Bluebolt for disguises, their jet modes are fairly similar. Besides, disguise is more used for a flanking technique.

20. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

hey if you mean silverbolt... then i used the same two guys aswell! :D  i never had any problems sneaking past people whilst disguised, it was also good for getting around a corner whilst on the run, disguising then acting like your trying to find that dude that just went around the corner aswell lol... some people are easy to fool. :thumb