One Shall Rise, part 1 just aired in Singapore - KEEP THE SPOILERS IN HERE PLEASE

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by bio9205, Sep 29, 2011.

1. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

Watching it now, epic stuff. Will post a synopsis once it's over.

Also, this means parts 2 and 3 will be airing next Monday and Tuesday respectively.

EDIT: Okay, major spoilers ahead. DO NOT READ if you do not wish to be spoiled.

Megatron muses that there is enough Dark Energon spewing from the volcano to reanimate Unicron. Just as Megs is about to bring his blade down on Optimus, a ground bridge appears and Bulkhead tackles Megs. Arcee and Ratchet then bring Prime to safety, and Bulkhead retreats. Back at base, June is pissed that Raf got hurt, and demands that all the kids leave the base with her. Prime complies, but Miko and Jack decline. On the way out, though, lightning strikes and a cyclone appears. June crashes into a pole, and her car is about to be sucked into the cyclone when Bee comes and saves them both.

Meanwhile, the Cons are mining the Dark Energon. Megs gets a vision of the Earth exploding in a mess of purpley goodness. The camera then pans and zooms into the volcano and shows the face of Unicron, saying, "I AWAKEN." Back at the Bots' base, Fowler radios in and speaks of several earthquakes occuring at the same time of equal magnitudes, including a variety of natural disasters. Ratchet listens in to the frequency of these disasters happening (something like that, didn't catch this part exactly) and somehow links them together to an audio file. All is heard is a heartbeat. Ratchet traces the quakes to the core of the Earth. So it seems the Earth's core is Unicron's heartbeat, and that Dark Energon is his blood! Prime then goes into storytelling mode: Speaking of Primus vs Unicron, Primus creates the Thirteen who defeat Unicron and is cast into space, Primus becoming Cybertron's core, blah blah blah. Turns out that the huge "rock monster" we saw in the trailer is not Unicron himself, but rather a representation. Seems that the Earth isn't really Unicron: His dormant form collected debris, which formed the Earth.

Megs flies to the volcano and speaks to Unicron, in the form of a cloud, offering his services. Unicron declines, and Megs seems pissed. Megs had offered to kill Prime to proof his loyalty, but Unicron claims that if he was worthy, he would have done so already, and decides to do the job himself. Meanwhile Prime goes to this rocky region where there's a "magnetic anomaly". Suddenly a tiny face in the rock wall of the cliff appears: It's Unicron! He speaks to Prime, and then his... Reincarnation, I would say, bursts from the rock. Something like a rock monster, about twice Prime's height. He battles Prime, who then stops the fight and tells Unicron that his awakening would only lead to the destruction of humankind: Whom Prime claims to be Unicron's progeny, just like Cybertronians were Primus' creations. Unicron doesn't seem to care, and shoots at Prime, who shoots back, and the rock monster crumbles to dust. Then multiple Unicrons spring from the ground, and are about to attack Prime. To be continued...

Honestly, I cannot wait for parts 2 and 3. This cliffhanger is probably as bad as or worse than One Shall Fall, heh. Any other Singaporeans on this forum who might be able to record it when they air next week...?

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reminder for the people that can't wait and WILL spoil themselves: Some of us want to NOT be spoiled, so pretty pretty pretty please USE THIS THREAD and ONLY this thread.

Please?

3. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Great oogilly moogilly! The East beats us again!

4. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Can't wait for the Torrents :D 

5. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :jawdropper:  ... :jawdropper:  ... :jawdropper: 

Oh... My... God!

Someone please post this on Youtube! :D 

jD001

6. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    You've gotta be kidding me! :jawdropper: 

I didn't read what I thought I just read. O_O

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome! Can't wait to see it myself.

8. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

Oh, and:
    According to Prime, Unicron has transcended his physical form. So he's sort of the very essence of the Earth itself. So much for disappointment that he isn't planet-sized, it cannot get more awesome than this. But that means that a Prime Unicorn toy is unlikely, so... Mehh.

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why are you using spoiler tags in a thread designed for spoilers[​IMG]

10. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    o_O  What? You mean Unicron is like the heart/soul of Earth?

11. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    his should be good. now that we know of Unicron and whats up with him, perhaps future plots will revolve around
    trying to revive him, give him a physical body once more.

oh, and
    I totally called Primus and Unicron being the cores of their respective planets! ^_^ True, i thought the rock monster was Unicron, but I DID nail the whole core thing

12. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Probably more like an Old One. Still dissapointed his physical form hasn´t tentacles.

13. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A world forged by chaos. Unicron is the Chaos-bringer. I thought it was kind of obvious he was Earth, in some way.

14. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    :bay 

15. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    So tell me someone captured this and it will be up on the net today......go on....tell me that...NAOW!

16. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

Oops. Didn't see the edited title there.

Sort of. As said in the show, the Earth's core is sort of his heart, pumping Dark Energon as his blood out of the Earth. Ratchet also says the ores in the ground are extensions of his body. Probably part of his armour when he was dormant and planet-ized into Earth.

Also, I realized that this explains why Cybertronians look so much alike to humans - they're derived from Primus, we're derived from Unicron! (Okay... Is that a good thing?)

17. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

What the--?! What is this I don't even--

I really didn't think that they'd go there. If this is true, I have no words to describe how excited this has made me and how much my mind has been blown by this. I'll let this picture describe my feelings instead:

[​IMG]*

*--
    Source for this image is here.

18. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Nobody said Unicron created humanity yet. Humans (and organic life in general) are more like mushrooms growing in his surface, I think.

19. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

Yes, but I guess his presence there (sorta) led to our being. At least it shows we're related in some way.

Could also explain all the Energon reserves on Earth... Somehow? Okay, that doesn't make sense, since Unicron's blood is of Dark Energon. Never mind.

20. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    June doesn't die, then?

Bahahaha @ everyone who honestly thought she would.

As for Unicron, HOREE SHEET AMAZING