One Reason twins arent in DOTM

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by masterblaster12, Jun 16, 2011.

1. masterblaster12

masterblaster12 Toy Collector

I was watching ROTF the other day and I noticed that in all the scenes that the twins are in, you never see them actually transform....... what I mean is in one part of the scene they are cars and the next part they are robots. So maybe what i think is that the CGI team found it to hard to transform them so they were cut out. Because if it was the racism then why do the have the weckers...........

2. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    lets not start with this. i feel like this is going to be another one of those "i hate the twins" threads. w/e. i think the twins arent in the movie because bay and co dont wanna get bitched at for giving 2 cgi robots personality.

3. protonpackin

protonpackin Well-Known Member

not to be rude but thats a dumb idea...."too hard to animate the twins transforming"

4. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

I know the Twins weren't the best characters, but I still don't like the idea of them not being in DOTM. Especially after reading what happens in the novelization...

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I think that, as they aren't back, Optimus should comment about "Recent loss within our ranks" in some part of the movie.

I think the DOTM video game lost the golden chance of killing them off.

6. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

If they were hard to transform, then why did they keep Ironhide? He has 10,000 moving parts in his guns alone, or so they say.

7. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Their hardness to transform was already remedied the same way it was in ROTF. They transform off screen. So why would it be that hard to have them in DOTM if all they had to do is have them transform off screen.

8. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    if its too hard to transform the twins, then its too hard to make a transformers movie!(not defending the twins).

9. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    As much as I don't like the twins, after reading the book I'd like to see them in it.

10. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Too hard to transform.....yeah...yeah just like ROTF Leader Optimus Prime...Yeah

11. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I second the thing about the novel. I think that REALLY made up for their transgressions in the second movie. Also they were FUN. I really enjoyed them and I think they added something valuable to the Transformer characters in the movie as a whole. It looks like Wheelie and Brains are taking their jobs this time around anyway and perhaps they will be more fitting for the role.

And I really like their death scenes. Not too cheesy, not too harsh. People may have even liked them after that

12. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I honestly think they might be in DotM. Yoiu know how the IMAX is 20 minutes longer than the theatrical release? Well, suppose they're in the IMAX version only? Nelson and Bay would be right! They aren't in the theatrical release, only the IMAX Version!

13. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I have too much respect for the geniuses at ILM to think they'd eliminate characters from a movie entirely just because one aspect of realizing them was "too hard" to accomplish.