One of your best moment so far in the MP...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by clonemanager, Aug 9, 2012.

1. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    As a Titans, I headed straight to my teammate (a scientist) who appeared to be chasing down by a Inflitrator and I just scrap maker'ed it .. Teamwork feels so good... and I just kept doing that .

2. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I made an awesome move as Swindle. Scientist was locked on, transformed at the last second and it exploded right behind me. If it was put in slow motion it'd be an awesome movie scene. :lol  There was also a time when I was an infiltrator vs 5 enemies where the energon recharger is. I was under 100 health, I cloaked, faked going up the teleport beam, drove away and left everyone in the dust.

3. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    When just this morning I literally took on two Scientists and a Destroyer with my Energon Harvester with Reaper upgrade...and won. I landed every shot, and two shotted the Scientists and killed the Destroyer with three or four shots.

4. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    was an infiltrater battling another 1v1 melee fight and my health bar got red. i hopped behind a corner, turned invisible, and waited. he also turned invisible, walked right passed me into the other room looking for me, and i took off to get health. Felt like such a boss :D 

5. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    took on almost an entire team as a scientist in conquest.

6. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

I'd rather not log and repeat every single one of my matches, OP. Too much effort, considering every waking moment I am preforming my best moment.

7. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I have been playing the infiltrator(scout) using the Pathfinder a lot. I have been getting pretty comfortable with it. I average about 12 kills per match running back and forth between A and C, while staying on the upper levels. I had a match where I had seen a guy cap A, so I kill him from above and jumped down to recap. When I landed, I realized there were 3 more guys down there. I was able to kill all of them and cap the node by myself without losing more than half my health.

8. MV95

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    :rolleyes: 

9. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I think 20 as a Scientist. As for Titan, 16.

10. MV95

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    That was funny today when you and I were battling as infiltrators. But then I started to lag a little bit and had to run away lol

11. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    :lol  Yeah, I remember realizing that was you playing as Bumblebee running around the pillar. I would have died but I found an Energon cube. I also ran when someone else joined you. Then I killed you later. :p 

12. Andee

Andee Ricochet

Killing 3 opponents with Infiltrator while being brought down to 3(!) health. Went for health and a jet was chasing me. Made it to the cube (thanks to the recharged shield), turned around and put that (transformed) guy to sleep with a headshot.

Oh, and that:
    3 Germans with mics come into the lobby and are happy to meet another german guy.
    Game starts, they're all on the same team, I'm on the other.
    As I was currently 16-0 with my Titan they left....

13. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I was in a conquest match and there were about 4 people at A I went solo as a destroyer and took all 4 down with crazy rolls all over the place just in time to save A and then I just went to get a energon cube because I had 20 health left

14. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    one of the most funniest moment was when I as scientist and in jet mode hovering just at one open corner facing an Infiltrator on the center platform (with that distance I think he was trying to use that Scattor blaster to shoot me) both were not moving but I ended it with two missiles back to back... (I basically do scan whoever has what level to avoid sniper)

The other worst moment was playing against 3x level 8 Infiltrator... (when i was level 7) that game was bad... all of them were hiding so I just speeding like crazy around the map... to lure them out...

15. theycallmedenny

theycallmedenny Reximus Prime

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    as an infiltrator went off a jump, transformed mid flight, shotgunned an enemy then melee'd as soon as I landed. total win.

the most embarrassing was an enemy infiltrator was holed up in a hallway, I went and tried gunning him down but he hid behind some crates, i went behind a corner and threw on cloak, as soon as i came around the corner my head was sniped off -.-

16. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I was a Titan with the health matrix running trying to prevent B node from being captured.

The suspects were 4 Scientists healing each other. I roll in as tank and take the head off of one of them, I transform, activate the health matrix, melee one, then finish him off with the Energon harvester and now I'm back to full health. I whirlwind kill one, and heavily damage the last before giving him a foot to the chest. B node is secured and the rest of my team rolls in around the sides just in time to greet the lone infiltrator who had been cloaked in the corner the whole time.

He... he didn't last long >_>

17. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    26-5 on Conquest as a Titan. Corrosive Slime Launcher and Energon Harvester. I killed EVERYONE. At one point I had the entire enemy team literally coming down on me just to kill me and I still took down two of them before I was finally put down.

18. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I forgot why I didn't mention before that I already made this.

19. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    jet tried to fly in those holes through the buildings but I was in the way so I melee'd and killed him