Customs: One of the sickest custom Alternators collections

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Blue Meanie, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Ok, I'll post up notes and put the pics back on after I put my daughter to bed.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    It does and thanks. Coincidences happen and as stated, "great minds think alike." I've found myself in the same situation before. That's one of my primary reasons for ciations is that I just like to pay homage to others. I certainly don't want to take credit that isn't mine to take, but also the opposite holds true (as I think I've noted, so no need to :horse:  )

Btw, I took a look at your site and you've got some really nice pieces. EXCELLENT work :thumb  I hope we can see more from you the future ;) 

Publically, I just want to say that I never have any intentions to hurt anyone. Those who do know me know that I really make a diligent effort to be kind to others, even when they are unkind to me. I went through proper channels and such when I felt things got out of hand. I feel I was civil and respectful and was simply asking for the same. Other than the sarcastic joke here and there, I will strive to treat people the way I want to be treated. :) 

I will NEVER have an agenda of starting a flame war or hurting others, but I CERTAINLY will not be the target either. I have been part of this section since it was a Yahoo! group (prior to TFW2005's board integration) and always found it a cool place to be. I've met a TON of really cool people and have grown in many ways, the least of which is certainly not creatively.

One of my favorite things in the last few years has been to share my work with others. I hope I can continue to do so in a constructive environment.

~SQ7

3. Superquad7

News Credits:
    It does and thanks. Coincidences happen and as stated, "great minds think alike." I've found myself in the same situation before. That's one of my primary reasons for ciations is that I just like to pay homage to others. I certainly don't want to take credit that isn't mine to take, but also the opposite holds true (as I think I've noted, so no need to :horse:  )

Btw, I took a look at your site and you've got some really nice pieces. EXCELLENT work :thumb  I hope we can see more from you the future ;) 

Publically, I just want to say that I never have any intentions to hurt anyone. Those who do know me know that I really make a diligent effort to be kind to others, even when they are unkind to me. I went through proper channels and such when I felt things got out of hand. I feel I was civil and respectful and was simply asking for the same. Other than the sarcastic joke here and there, I will strive to treat people the way I want to be treated. :) 

I will NEVER have an agenda of starting a flame war or hurting others, but I CERTAINLY will not be the target either. I have been part of this section since it was a Yahoo! group (prior to TFW2005's board integration) and always found it a cool place to be. I've met a TON of really cool people and have grown in many ways, the least of which is certainly not creatively.

One of my favorite things in the last few years has been to share my work with others. I hope I can continue to do so in a constructive environment.

~SQ7

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    jarrod made me a wst ramjet and dirge :D 

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    jarrod made me a wst ramjet and dirge :D 

6. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Can we see some alt mode shots?

7. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Can we see some alt mode shots?

8. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

They are all very awesome customs. I wish I have the cash to get that Soundwave from him.

9. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

They are all very awesome customs. I wish I have the cash to get that Soundwave from him.

10. Mr Ray

Mr Ray Well-Known Member

i like the idea of soundwaves front bumper! Also love the paint jobs done on these!

11. Mr Ray

Mr Ray Well-Known Member

i like the idea of soundwaves front bumper! Also love the paint jobs done on these!

12. evilratbat

evilratbat EVILRATBAT

I Loved the Work Jarrod Did when he Did the First WW Prime ages ago great kit basher and great ideas. Its a Shames hes web sites not Updated as Much with the Alts pics but mostly the Elita 1 and other Pieces he Did with the Gundam Models and More

13. evilratbat

evilratbat EVILRATBAT

I Loved the Work Jarrod Did when he Did the First WW Prime ages ago great kit basher and great ideas. Its a Shames hes web sites not Updated as Much with the Alts pics but mostly the Elita 1 and other Pieces he Did with the Gundam Models and More

14. Blue Meanie

Pics are all up and some more added.

15. Blue Meanie

Pics are all up and some more added.

16. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    You Da Man!!

Love the display cases too.

And I just noticed the added door speakers on Soundwave....that is tight!!....

Top notch job man.

17. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    You Da Man!!

Love the display cases too.

And I just noticed the added door speakers on Soundwave....that is tight!!....

Top notch job man.

18. Blue Meanie

Jarrod gets all credit, I am but a photographer.

19. Blue Meanie

Jarrod gets all credit, I am but a photographer.