one of the more bizzare knockoffs i've seen

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Chaos Sorcerer, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Chaos Sorcerer

Chaos Sorcerer Well-Known Member

I'm at the town 4th of July parade the other day.. my 7 year old "nephew" (he's my cousin's son, but close enough :D ) of course sees one of the junk selling vendors that come with the parades and wants to get something.. his grandmother takes him over, he comes back with one of your generic el-cheapo toy guns.. it's a shotgun that fires cork bits, kinda cool. Has a sniper scope on it.

After about a minute of playing with it, he looks at the scope and is like: "it's like the one on Megatron's gun mode", and hands me the piece.

I look at it...

Kid's more correct than he realized.

IT *IS* G1 Megatron's scope/arm cannon molding. :lol 

Somehow the makers of this toy gun just recycled the piece.. it didn't look exact size (obviously I didnt have my megs to check it to, and I didn't think to take a pic), but it's definately the same mold, scaled down to maybe 80-90% size and made of cheapy plastic, and i believe some of the minor detailing in the mold was missing. Weirdness. Figured some of the KO fans would get a kick out of this one. Sorry for the lack of pics. I'll see if I can't snag one the next time I'm over their place.

2. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

haha, el cheapo !!!!!!!!!!! sounds like a great luchador!

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :useless