One Figure I'm Excited About Is Universe Predacon Bruticus...What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Oct 24, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    One figure I'm EXTREMELY excited about is Universe Predacon Bruticus. This is the first I've ever seen of this mold and just from the pics it's simply amazing. The dragon alt mode is badass and the 'bot mode is one of the best I've seen. The dragon alt mode brings back good memeories of being a kid and buying those bargain-drug-store, made in china, rubber/plastic, no articulation, poorly painted, 3-headed dragon toys.

For those of you who own the cybertron version of this mold, is it as badass as the pics look? Could you PLEASE post pics? Is the key-gimmick an annoyance or is it OK?

For those of you who don't already own this mold are you as excited as I am about this figure?

THANKS FOR POSTING!!:) 

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Word. I'm super-anxious for him. He just looks great. I'm hoping the deep copper they use on his wings and heads is actually that colour. (Can't see it being anything else)

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm also really excited about this figure. It may just be a straight up repaint, but it's one repaint I can't wait to get. That and it'll be the first copy of this mold I ever buy. Going to quote myslef from the news thread:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/194088-universe-bruticus-bio-3.html

Here's hoping this and the Prime vs. Megs RH pack aren't the only Universe RID series figures we get. A new mold or two would be great, but some more repaints would be nice too, maybe even a reissue. On a side note, I might have to do a digibash of this mold in RID Megatron colors out of curiosity.

Edit: I actually kinda hope this is available in time for Christmas, even if just on HTS. I know someone that I could convince enough to get this for me for Christmas, though I'll probably have to wait and get it in stores, which shouldn't be an issue as I should have a decent amount of extra cash when it does finally get released.