Once again, needing to thin collection - need advice.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by The_Tracker, Apr 2, 2006.

1. The_Tracker

The_Tracker ...and his huntsmen!

Ebay:
    The time has come where my collection is too big to store and I gotta do something. I know I am not gonna sell any G1 bots or Alternators.

I have 100% of the US RiD toys.

I have 100% of the US Armada toys less a few odd items like the role play swords (gave them to my son).

I have aprox 75+% of the Energon toys.

50+% of Cybertron and several Universe items.

I really dont wanna sell any RiD bots but I am seriously thinking about it.

Now, there are several bots I wanna keep like my PL Armada Prime, PL Galvatron, Sunstorm and both my Unicrons ect... This holds true for all 3 of the newer lines (Armada, Energon and Cybertron).

My question is, should I go through it all and keep the ones I really want and e-bay the rest?

Should they be listed one at a time or in groups/lots?

What should I do... I'm at a loss...

I'd also be willing to do some trading if any of you need NICE bots to complete your collections. I am mostly looking for G1 items and an Alternator Swerve perhaps an E-Hobby Sunstorm???

2. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Keep what you want and then offer it here first seperatly. Whatever doesn't sell you can bundle as lots, then if they don't sell here try ebay.

3. Master Megatron

Master Megatron Action Bastard

I'd get more display space. :D 
    But that's just me.

4. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Like said, offer the goods here first and ebay what doesn't sell. And while your at it I want dibs on the RID Car Brothers (the super repaints) :D 

5. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sell off all of your doubles first, then any of your "non-transforming" items in your collection as you will miss them the least. List things on here first, then move to ebay in lot sizes of 3-4 for loose items. Big items you may want to list by themselves. However, for loose items from armada and energon, be prepared to get a small amount for them.