2D Artwork: 'On the Wings of Heroes' Charity Auction Lithograph

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Altitron, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

In partnership with ConvoyofHope.org, the original line art for this piece, 'On the Wings of Heroes', will be up for auction this weekend via TheBigToyAuction.com's 'Heroes Give Hope' charity auction event, benefiting disaster relief efforts in Japan. I have signed both sides of the work and no digital reproductions have been made. There are no copies or prints. It is one-of-a-kind.

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/catalog.asp?aid=37915&p=1&vt=2&ipp=100

Thank you to all of the donors and artists who have graciously supported the charity auction, and thank you to all of the sponsors and partners involved. And good luck to those bidding! Thank you!

- Alty

Attached Files:

2. Robcbh

Robcbh Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey i cant find this item on the link provided!

3. Altitron

Ebay:
    They haven't physically received the package in Pennsylvania just yet. When they do, it will be added to the list of items being auctioned.

- Alty

4. Altitron

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

The original line art of my 'On the Wings of Heroes' lithograph is currently up for auction through The Big Toy Auction's website as a part of their 'Heroes Helping Heroes' campaign. All of the proceeds generated by the auction will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project, a program that assists disabled veterans, in celebration of Veteran's Day on the 11th of this month.

TheBigToyAuction - Bid Live on the Action Figures, Modern Toys, and Collectibles YOU WANT!

I would very much appreciate it if you all could help me spread the word about this charity auction on my behalf while I am deployed. Thank you all for the help and support. It is very much appreciated. And good luck bidding!

- Alty