Customs: On the subject of headswaps...

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Spartan Prime, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

I picked up a couple of Marvel Legends figures with the task of making a custom character. What I'm working with is the new Cyclops (Brood series), and Angel (Sentinel series). Possible head-to-body proportion issues notwithstanding, can anyone recommend an easy safe way to swap some skulls? I hesitate do pry them apart without input from someone who may have done it before.

Thanks in advance.

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    for some reason, that picture of walken in your signature forces me to read your post using his voice in my head.

3. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Lol, it doesn't help my endeavor, but I think you tainted my posts for me as well. You're welcome, I guess.

Cowbell.

4. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

I dont have any ML availible, but with my DC Superheroes line and their ball and socket heads this is what I've done:
    Buy a handheld hairdryer, turn the hair dryer to the hot setting and let it heat up for a minute or so. Pass it over the head for a little while, that should soften the head enough for the B&S joint to pop right off.