omnicon g1 starscream/thundercracker/skywarp/sunstorm?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 7, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

would the head piece from a pvc heroes of cybertron starscream/thundercracker/skywarp/sunstorm be small enough to replace the face on energon omnicon skyblasts head?

this is th hoc pvc starscream i am talking about

Image:HoC 3H Seeker Set.jpg - Transformers Wiki

the basic idea being that skyblast woudl have his face completely sanded off the front of his head with the jetnose cone piece instead folding down through the frotn of his head with the pvc hoc starscream headmold being sanded down to be just the frotn face and front helmit of the starscream head and being mounted into place on the back of the skyblast head

thereason i ask this question is because i want to do a very minor head mod to my energon skyblast to make him a omnicon starscream figure instead

question

if one were to mod skyblast into starscream thundercracker skywarp and sunstorm

and were to make the appropriate modiefiacations to each omnicon seeker to combine with a fansproject enhanced bruticus maximus

and were to also build a fansproject enhanced bruticus,battle gaia, car robots valdigus, and urban caomo ruination

which seeker would work best paired up as the chest plate armor for which bruticus repaint?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

omnicon starscream i could see working well color wise with fansproject bruticus

so how would one best go about pariing off thundercracker skywarp andsunstorm with a fansproject enhanced car robots valdigus, urban camo ruination and g1 operation combination battle gaia? colorscheme wise

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hello?

4. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If no one replies by tonight I'll pull my skyblast out of his box and check.

5. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry it took so long. I hope these help you out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]