Customs: OMG I KILLED SOUNDWAVE !!!!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by anovasinn, Jul 22, 2008.

1. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

no no no i was not offended at all. if i was afraid of being offended i would not have posted my poor dead soundwave. also i don't throw any damaged figures out they are always reborn in some fashion even if it is just in spare parts.

also i wanted this to be a warning animated plastic is not as resilient as harder plastics, well to heat anyways. so be careful i have had a huge headache on tying to dye the second figure at lower temperatures as well . today i ruined another roof panel and windows because i bumped up the heat because the dye was not taking after five dunks at lower temp. this part i can rebuild fairly easy ,but i have decided to stop trying to dye soundwave and i am going to paint him up instead.

plowking was successful in dyeing ss so i know animated can be dyed i have just decided to cut my losses on soundwave and make a nice figure with what i have left. also i am rather aggravated in messing up a hard to find figure i hope he ends up like movie bb and you can find them a dime a dozen soon.

he was about 80% whole when i dunked him but thats not why he warped. i wanted to dye to save time :crazy:  well that was a mistake. lol

this is exactly why i posted this is to turn my frustration into a chuckle .

omg lmao i should try to return him they would be like did you not look at him before you bought him? if they had others at walmart i would honestly try to do this and exchange but all they have is ss ratchet and black arana no thank you :thumbdown 

big fail go ahead lol let me pull out the fubar first and see if i can not fix him :tongue: