Customs: OMEGAPRIME1983 Customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by InFluenc3, Jul 7, 2010.

1. InFluenc3

InFluenc3 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I couldn't find any commission/feedback thread on OMEGAPRIME1983 so I thought I should make one.

I commissioned OP1983 to do a paint application and was very delighted with his service. Fast, friendly communication and very open to suggestions made it a great experience. The parts I received look fantastic and was a huge help with my project.

I highly recommend him! A++

2. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    omega did a great job with my commission. he was showing me his wfc generations deluxe prime and it was an instant hit. i had him to mine just like his, as a matter of fact he thinks it came out better than mine as he did some different things with it. not only did he do this at a great price but he delivered it to me practically to my house! how great is that. communication will also be great and honest. don't hesitate to deal with this man.

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol , thanks Marco!! Don't forget to grab those WFC Primes so Ican get those done up for you too!! I take toys as payments guys!! :D  Would love to get my hands on a 2nd HftD BBBB mold if anyone wants something done!

4. savio-prime

savio-prime Autobot

Ebay:
    I traded custom work services with Omegaprime1983 over the latest HFTD Battleblade Bumblebee as my most recent interaction with him. Prior to this we've worked on other projects and I must give credit where it is due. If you are in need of great paint detailing and solid quality work this is your guy.

OP83 is highly friendly, sociable, very communicative, prompt, and a joy to work with. He's got an awesome sense of humor and in my opinion is quite modest with his hidden skills. He's got an eye for detail and a steady hand for paint. He can really do some excellent work and make your figures shine above others. He's also quite innovative with many creative ideas for modding too.

This latest work he did for me involved many different techniques from fine detailing, glossy paint apps, dry brushing, and various color blending. I will be going to him for future works, and I recommend his talents to anyone in need of high quality paint applications.

Thank you OP83. The work you've done to my Bumblebee figure is absolutely fantastic! :bowdown: 

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    THANKS SAVIO!! *snifffles* this.. this is the most awesomest thread ever... :cry ... :lol