Omega Supreme's stubby legs?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

I was looking at Omega Supreme in the trailer I noticed something funny.
    At first I thought Prime and his army were standing on an elevated platform like a bridge and O.S. was standing behind it on the ground, but then I looked at him as he fired his lasers and, well, his legs are pathetic looking! How can such a massive bot like that be supported on such tiny legs?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    His legs are a bit short, but I've grown used to them. They're also a bit of a weird shape. If they were more traditionally built, they would actually be longer.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I thought it was kinda cool looking, not pathetic looking at all. A different take on the big robots rather than just have them be needlessly upscaled robots.

I think they look smaller because of his massive laser-claw arm that is the focus of the shot.

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I noticed his short, short legs when I recorded the trailer, watching it frame-by-frame. His short legs and goofy walk makes him look archaic; his emotionless face doesn't help much either--Trypticon looks and moves in a manner not unlike the smaller bots tearing $#!+ up on the surface below.

In one of the interviews, I forget which one, it was stated that Omega Supreme will look a bit different in the game. I think the developers said they changed his size and look a little, but I can't find the interview...

5. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    also his knees apear to be bent

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    His legs are very odd. They appear the be connected to his body at around the mid-area, rather than the tops of his legs. I actually kinda like the originality of it, and it's a pretty interesting design choice.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it makes him look like a gigantic Mighty Mugg.