Omega supreme with yellow tracks

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Flipflopbot, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Flipflopbot

Flipflopbot New Member

Hi all,

I have this Omega Supreme with chrome parts and a yellow tracks. I think it was discussed here:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...1-found-pre-tf-omega-supreme-transformer.html

I'm not sure if its a knock off, pre transformer, or whatever. Pretty hard to find info on it.
    [​IMG]

Anyways, does anyone know how much one of these is worth?? (want to sell but can't see any listings for it on ebay. And if it is indeed a knockoff, not sure i'm allowed to sell on ebay).

Much Thanks!

2. kllrwlf

kllrwlf Well-Known Member

Start the bid at $1 for 5 days.

3. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i'm sure your allowed to sell a knock off on eBay as long as its stated to be a knock off and you're not trying to pass it off as a real deal

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I've got one of those with grey wings. The mold was licensed to several companies at the same time before and during the early days of Transformers so I don't think it's a knock-off, just produced legally by a different company. But then I'm not really an expert on knock-offs so I could be barking up an incorrect tree. There are a couple of people on here that collect versions of this mold so maybe they'll poke their heads in and help.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Prices obviously vary depending on how complete they are and if the motors still work. I've seen some go for a decent amount but I paid £15 each for mine at a car boot sale, which are missing a few clips.
    I have seen these things offered on ebay so maybe your best bet is to try searching there again to get an idea.

5. Pasaway

Pasaway Well-Known Member

You should still be able to sell it on Ebay, as long as you don't portray it as the original. As long as you are honest in the discription; I've seen them on there before. how much were you looking to get for it, is it complete?

6. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    I've seen those go for 350+