Omega Supreme drums

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ArmouredLlama, Jun 21, 2006.

1. ArmouredLlama

ArmouredLlama Active Member

With Transrepro still out of action, I'm at a loss for where I'm going to find replacement drums for G1 Omega Supreme.

One of the drums in my toy is intact, so the idea of getting a local metal engineering shop to reconstruct them has appeal...
    but that of course is going to be fairly expensive.

What I'd like to know is, IF (and that's with bright flashy letters in bold, italics and underlines) i got drums made how many other people would be interested in replacement metal drums?

On the other hand, does anyone know where I could find a pair of replacement drums? :) 

2. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. ArmouredLlama

ArmouredLlama Active Member

That's cool. Thanks for the tip!
    I'm glad replacement drums are still out there, and won't have to get them re-constructed myself. The guy I know at the metal engineering place is a jerk.

Do you know if the drums sold thru tfsource come with the jacket, or just the tumbler component?

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Honestly this is my first time hearing about drum and tumbler replacements for Omega. Interresting though, would'nt mind getting a set myself incase my treads ever get stuck.
    Still need some leg clips too.

Hope you find what you need