Omega Supreme beat Unicron ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by entITy, Feb 14, 2012.

1. entITy

entITy G 1

From both regular wiki and tfwiki :

"Animated series

A legendary figure from Cybertron’s past who once defeated Unicron, Omega Supreme was sealed away in stasis beneath the surface of Cybertron ages ago. Awakened in 2020 by Doctor Brian Jones and Primus, Omega immediately raced across space to join Optimus Prime’s team in battle against Megatron’s forces, combining with Optimus to form Optimus Supreme (Omega Convoy in the Japanese version). When Unicron was then reactivated, a power boost from Primus caused Optimus Supreme to grow to a massive height and grapple with Unicron directly, successfully destroying him."

Now I never saw any cartoon after USA g1 season 1-"4" (I have dvds) except some HM on youtube, but is there a clip of this on youtube? So did Omega beat Unicron 11 million years ago or did super duper Prime merging with Omega to make Optimus Supreme who magically grew in new cartoons beat Unicron ? If so, i'd like to see this too.

Let me say g1 Omega is both my favorite cartoon and toy tf, but no way he could beat Unicron. He is what, as tall as Unicron ankle cartoon wise ?

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The information you're referencing isn't from G1, it's from the Energon series, that's probably what's tripping you up. That Omega Supreme was completely different and was able to go toe-to-toe with Unicron primarily because their toys were the same size.

3. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:

How the hell do you intake knowledge...
    This.

4. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think your mistake is understandable if ur new. What should have tipped u off is the bit where optimus combines with omega, which is unique to energon (the series, not the TF energy matter/food).

5. entITy

entITy G 1

Not sure if it meant TFAnimated or just animated cartoons of g1, like I said I am just used to g1 cartoons. And yes I'm new to anything beyond g1.

"A legendary figure from Cybertron’s past who once defeated Unicron, Omega Supreme was sealed away in stasis beneath the surface of Cybertron ages ago. "

I mean, from that I thought it was a g1 bio ^. Nothing in that sentence suggests newer series like Animated or Energon.

Thank you KA and switch. 621 Idk if your trying to be funny, if you like being rude or what your deal is but you confirmed others so thanks.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    But surely the only way you could've found that article was under Energon Omega Supreme's page?

Could you link to the actual article you got it from?

7. The621

News Credits:
    I'm being freaking serious if you think I'm being snide or rude. The way you post threads, then answer your own question, clarifying that you know that G1 Omega Supreme would get crushed by Unicron was more than puzzling enough. But with the additional information that you got hold of and how you stated you watched no other continuity than that of G1 America and not G1 UK or G1 JP, you then got your answer that it's from Energon/Super Link when you read the Omega Convoy part. Yet you still proceed to ask the question whether a sequel continuity such as Energon can feature characters other than Primus able to defeat Unicron.

I'm being serious about this.
    Thank you, friend.

Clearly, entITy, you knew what you were posting. Omega Convoy/Optimus Supreme never existed in G1, yet you reposted that NOTHING assumed it was from Energon or Super Link, while knowing terms like 2020, Megatron teaming up with Unicron, Optimus Supreme, Doctor Brian Jones, and Primus didn't EXIST in the realm of the cartoons. You claim to have watched ALL 98 episodes. You're obviously looking for some heat.

8. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I believe this is the excerpt:

"Omega Supreme is an ancient Cybertronian who single-handedly battled and defeated Unicron way back in the distant past of Cybertron. Subsequent to this, he spent millions of years in stasis below the surface of the planet. He was awakened when Primus guided Doctor Jones to his location, and embued him with the Spark of Combination. This allowed Omega Supreme to join the Autobots' struggle against the Decepticons and Unicron, in which he would combine with Optimus Prime to form the powerful Optimus Supreme. Later, when Constructicon Maximus and Bruticus Maximus battle Superion Maximus once more, Omega used his lightning ability to get Constructicon Maximus to him, explaining to Superion "This one is mine."" -

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Omega_Supreme_(Energon)

9. entITy

entITy G 1

Yes I was asking a question, hence title. Omega Supreme beat Unicron ? What "way" did I make thread?

That is what I found odd about the 2 sentences saying he beat him. The title simply said Animated and I didn;t know what animated series they meant. Maybe they combined stories? Or maybe that story was from HM or Galaxy Force? Or he beat Unicron in g1 comic millions of years ago but then was stated he awoke in 2020.
    Like I said I don;t know about stuff after g1 hence my question. If Omega beat Unicron in g1 comic or HM, that'll make me like Omega even more. Article just said animated. But you guys answered Energon, so THANKS.

I only fully watched g1 season 1-4. I know nothing of series after except in one series or whatever optimus can combine with whatever autobots he wants , which I don't like personally.

I never watched Energon. I never mentioned Primus. I don;t know who can beat Unicron in series after g1 hence my question. And no, the article wasn't from Energon wiki guys it was from :

Omega Supreme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I listed what wiki I got it from in post 1. No, not energon wiki, I found it on :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Supreme

Same excerpt but it was on :

My question was because of first 2 sentences of article I quoted in post 1 from :

It seems the combine all series bio in just 1 page, I didn't know what story it was from until you guys answered Energon. Thank you for answering, Energon.

10. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    don't bother reading normal wikipedia for Transformers info

11. entITy

entITy G 1

^ Ok, was just listing link because they thought I got it from Energon, when I didn't.

If I didn't read it on regular wiki (which I did yes), it's still exact copy is on tfwiki though (where I read then googled and found regular wiki). And I guess if you know details of Energon you'll know it is Energon, but I didn't until they answered me.

Not everyone knows EVERYTHING about tf, so I think people here need to realize that. If I see people asking questions, I will answer them civily without TRYING to degrading them or give rude answers which 621 gave me in more than 1 thread.

12. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    You must have been skimming. Read the paragraph above the one you read.

13. entITy

entITy G 1

Yeah above that it says Energon, but actual paragraph I quoted says Animated.

Thanks for answering now I know it is from Energon. Is the full episode online where I can see Omega beating Unicron ?

14. entITy

entITy G 1

Ok thanks. But if Omega beat Unicron in Energon millions of years ago, why didn't he beat him in 2020? Why did Prime have to merge with Omega and magically grow to fight him if Omega could go toe to toe with him in first place?

15. The621

News Credits:
    I don't give you fucking rude answers. This stuff is basic enough to research on a tfwiki, which you accuse me of not informing you in the first place. God help us the day you actually use your damn brain instead of pointing the frikken finger at people like me.
    You've only watched G1 S1-S4 and already know that Omega never combined with Optimus to form Optimus Supreme. And you still asked the question "when did it happen in G1?"

I never said you mentioned Primus. I said that you didn't look at the keywords noting that the continuity did NOT take place in G1 which you obviously purposely ignored. I said to look for keywords since you claim to be such a hardcore G1 fan. God help us all if you actually stick to that merit with your style of posting. And I made it clear I wasn't behaving rude. You're trying to pick a fight.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Omega_Supreme_(Energon)

Wow. Looking up a character was so difficult...

16. entITy

entITy G 1

The article I quoted is also on tfwiki. My avatar I d/l before signing up here is from tfwiki, which I knew before you claim you let me know about it. I used ava for picture while signing up here.

If you want to swear go ahead, but you were rude and still are being rude. I'm pointing out things you said to me, yes. Look at comments to me in this thread alone. Are you upset because I answered you, now you have nothing else to do but be more rude?

This is a tf forum, not a "goto tfwiki directory". I just asked questions recently above, because I know nothing of Energon and I figured someone can answer me.

I see about 75% trolling in threads people ask questions about things, and luckily 25% give civil answers. So thanks to those who gave me civil answers so far.

Nothing in the first 2 sentences said anything of merging with Prime. It said Omega beat Unicron millions of years ago. Both of exact articles are on tfwiki and regular wiki.

Maybe it happened in g1 comic, or HM, or galaxy force I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL GUYS ANSWERED WITH ENERGON.

I looked up the character on regular wiki. If I didn't know it was Energon, how could I type in Omega energon wiki? Anyway, I will just await civil answers to my recent questions.

17. The621

News Credits:
    You're still busy pointing the finger at me and calling me rude? Not everyone has the same personality or conformist way of thinking. Nice job at your manners. I like reading people being snide and trying to pick a fight.

18. entITy

entITy G 1

How am I picking a fight when I'm just pointing out the rude comments you typed towards me?
    You are writing "god help us the day you use your brain" comments and I am pointing that out yes.

My replies to you are civil. I just bolded what I think is rude above.

Instead of going back and forth, I'll await answers to recent questions I asked from other members.

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'm not being rude or anything, but it quite clearly states Energon above the paragraph you posted. The "animated series" merely refers to the cartoon itself, since (as stated in the article itself) Energon had other media, such as comics, where certain events happened. It even says, right across from the paragraph, in it's own little box that the Omega in question is in Transformers: Energon.

20. entITy

entITy G 1

Ok, like I said I just read article and saw Animated (thats what threw me off) above article, I didn't see pictures on reg wiki I linked, but same article is on tfwiki too. No worries, your post wasn't rude and thank you guys for answering Energon but perhaps you guys can break this down since I never saw Energon series, comics, whatever.

"But if Omega beat Unicron in Energon millions of years ago, why didn't he beat him in 2020? Why did Prime have to merge with Omega and magically grow to fight him if Omega could go toe to toe with him in first place?"

Also where can I watch the episode in hd online?