omega supreme a different concept

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ultra lynx, Apr 6, 2006.

1. ultra lynx

ultra lynx Active Member

I was sitting here thinking about nothing when I had a idea about making a omega supreme for cybertron.
    How about making omega a gesalt? Make each of the five robots almost as powerful as prime and when combined they have the power of the ledgen of its name sake. Its just a thought

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nice idea. What we could use is another gestalt like Magnaboss or Tripredacus, a self contained set with all the members. It'd be like a giftset.

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I'd buy it but dont think it should be omega, maybe fort max or trypticon. just my opinion. and wouldnt it be cool if each part of the gesalt was voyager or mega sized and then they combined. FREAKING HUGE>

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Hell yeah!

5. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    DEFINATELY would buy a Predaking like that. :D 

As for OS; I think they were on the right track with the Energon version. But to be absolutely perfect, it could have three parts: the battleship, a REAL train (not that stupid construction-thing) and some kind of shuttle or rocket, all in a similiar colorscheme. The robotmode could be more G1 then Energon, or a mix of both using the same system as C-Metroplex (shorter battle mode and a tall humanoid mode).

6. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Omega Supreme as a gestalt!!!!! I was going to suggest headmaster but then I remember E-Omega Supreme. :D