Omega Supreme-1

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by ironhide5x, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ironhide5x

ironhide5x Well-Known Member

Great guy to deal with, really helpfull would buy agian.

2. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Magnus1701

Magnus1701 Duly Appointed Enforcer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Omega Supreme-1 Feedback

Didn't see one for hims so I figured I'd start one:

Just purchased RTS G2 Prime, Perceptor and Wreck-Gar from Omega.

this guy went out of his way to find these guys for me. Stays in constant contact, ships quick, and no BS. A man of his word.

Great guy to deal with.

Thanks again for all you did to help me add these guys to my collection!

4. truk999

truk999 Well-Known Member

I bought a Perceptor and Wreck-Gar that he had listed and got them super fast. Replies were quick too and the figures came packaged very well. Glad to have another go-to guy to help me get my plastic-crack fix. :D 

5. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Easy to work with! Willing to do business again!

6. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    He PM'd me asking him to grab an Animated Ironhide from my local TRU for him. Took the time to go to the store and was going to sell it at cost. I did so, and after sending him the PM letting him know what his total was, he refuses to answer my PMs. I can see he has read them because of the read-receipts. I even bought it on sale for him to save on costs, but that means I cant return it since it was a going out of business sale.

I really enjoy grabbing figures for people and sending it to them at cost. After years of doing this, this has been the first negative experience I have ever had on these boards when I take my time to help people without making a dime.

He has poor communication, will ask you to buy things for him, and even after assuming you sent them, will not pay you or return your messages. I strongly recommend NOT DOING BUSINESS with this member. It's not worth your time.

7. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    1. Only 1 member feedback thread shall be made. If someone were to make a feedback thread for me the title of the thread should only say: Mr.Roboto

2. You CANNOT respond to your own feedbacks. If false claims were made about you then please report it to us and not in the thread. If there is such good evidence to state that the feedback left is false we will ban the member who posted it from posting in this forum.

3. No using real names or posting of personal information. Use only board screen name.

4. No profanity or flames.

5. Keep feedbacks civil and to the point.

8. StarLurker

StarLurker 貴重なパンケーキ

We did a trade a while ago and the items he sent me were partially damaged because he sent them in an envelope. It would seem that this is a common theme with him as he even said that he prefers to send things in envelopes instead of boxes. So watch out. Make sure you get pics of whatever he is sending, and of the package he will ship it in.

As for what I sent him, Delivery Confirmation says it was delivered and the USPS determined that it was delivered after an investigation. He's denying it. What can I say.

And don't you ever say a word against him. You may get retaliatory feedback full of personal information and insults. :rolleyes: 

Last edited: May 31, 2012