Omega Prime....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jeremy.B, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just got him for the first time - thanks Soundblaster1 (RID Ultra Magnus) and Lion (RID Prime) for the hookup. This guy is awesome...one of he *coolest* looking figures I think I have ever seen. I was wary at first because of the parts-former style to some of it, but it is definitely worth it.

One question though - what do you do with Prime's left over super parts, including ladder, when you combine to Omega Prime? It seems like they go somewhere...

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Officially speaking, they don't. There's a couple fan-made ones that incorporate everything, though.

Omega Prime was the only reason I kept Magnus around as long as I did. Then I realized he was the retarded half that was holding back the awesomeness that is Super Fire Convoy. SFC > Omega Prime, IMO. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though.

3. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ben's World of TFs used to have a great set of photos for this guy... one of my favs as well... you can mount the missile launchers on the legs, the extra shoulder armor on the combined red shoulder guards from Magnus (they will fit over the tire and make larger shoulder guards)... you can mount the ladder on his arm like a humongous wrist cannon, but that does add some balance issues... I cannot actually remember where the Super Fire Convoy forearm armor mounts tho...

4. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Those can be put on/attached to Omega Prime if you want to. OP looks great either way though.

[​IMG]

5. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is how I have mine right now.

[​IMG]

Not exactly the best places for the arm attachments, but they can go elsewhere. I've also had the missile pods on his forearms and ladder on his arm, but the ladder doesn't actually like to stay there.

6. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    omega prime!!!!!! i got 3 of em :D