omega prime and the matrix blade

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by redwolfbear, Jun 29, 2017.

1. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

Facebook:

that scene where omega prime fights glavatron in the earths core as the matrix blade forms from the final episode of transformers robots in disguise 1

compare that to this

Mazinkaiser vs Hell King Gordon - Video Dailymotion

the sword literally just grows right out of mazinkaisers body

thats how robots in disguise should have handled the whole idea of omega prime forming the matrix blade sword out of his body(the matrix literally having generated the sword internally with the matrixs being inset into the handle staff and pommel of the sword itself with omega prime literally pulling the staff , matrix andd sword right out of his body as the sword formed from/around the matrix while he would pull the emerging sword out of his chest like mazinkaiserr does

that would have been so much more awesome then the sword just materialising out of thin air as matrix energy

just my thoughts folks but ibe something of a super robot fan in my way as old school goes in that regard

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Wrong section, this is new RID 2015.

But in some mythos, I think Aligned. The matrix is the hilt of the Star Saber sword.

3. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    sorry bout that my bad.

but seriously the idea of the matrix and the star saber sowrd being one and the same is awesome

thats what got me thinking on the kaiser sword super robot action wise.

what if the primes had the natual ability to literally store that weapon in thier body /literally generate that weapon from thier own living body like how the sword just grows right out of mazinkaiser in the video?

spice things up just a little bit change it up a little old school styel as it were lol

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I haven't watched TF Victory in a while, but didn't Star Saber always have his sword on him somewhere? I don't remember if it was on his back or he pulled it out of thin air.

5. valisihaud

valisihaud A Troll Among Men

Based on my own (admittedly hazy) memory of victory Star saber stored his the blade in a compartment in his back and drew it out with the hilt of his sword.
    Good to see I'm not alone in my own narrowed focus.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  6. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This should be in GD.