Digibash: Old stuff: TFMaster pt2: Customs

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Gryph, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Besides Tracks, TFMaster asked me to do some concept work a few times for customs he was going to make.

Binaltech Huffer: He was converting it into a pickup. After removing the back, he was dting to know what it would look like after painting.

Energon Dinobot and Terrorsaur: He had been thinking about making these for awhile, but wasn't certain how they'd look.

Classics Cheetor and Tigatron: These were actually my idea. I mentioned once that I thought Classics Rodimus' face looked like Cheetor's. He imediately started making one. Right after stripping the flames off, he took pics and wanted me to do it up. Unfortunately, I had some issues with the stripes and such, and never got either one finished. I'm not sure if he ever finished the real one.

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Huffer is very cool indeed!:thumbs2: 

3. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    That Huffer design reminds me of the Soundwave that Swampmojo was working on (a member at TT)

It would be cool to see one like that finished one day....would deff be different.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think someone has that Soundwave as a wip in his bin now . . . .

I'm thinking a little birdie told me about it . . . .

:) 

You know, it's really nice to see some of the "behind the scenes" things you've been showing us lately man. Keep 'em coming :thumb 

5. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Dang that Cheetorimus digi looks sweet. It feels kind of fitting with their personalities and that potential to be the leader thing going for them.

Huffer is sweet I never thought of TFing the feet like that

6. freezowave

freezowave Well-Known Member

For what it's worth I was working a toy show with TFmaster shortly before his passing and I gave him a Crasher Go-Bot because he was going to do up a Mirage like that. He was still debating on the anime or toy head design. Unfortunately it never got made, but still think it would be perfect.

I still would love to do one, but the mold is too pricey in any form for me to get one to bash.

Anyways, it's another unfulfilled idea.