Old rumor set pics match new footage

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by anthonok, Apr 20, 2009.

1. anthonok

anthonok Member

I havent seen this mentioned yet, But the art on the wall next to the twins matches the same art from these pics that were posted a long time ago. ive never been able to make any sense out of w/e is behind the wall but maybe we can figure it out now. Im gonna go ahead and assume its possibly the fallen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I noticed that too. I still don't think that it's the Fallen behind the wall. Though it could realistically be anything for all we know. It just doesn't really look like the Fallen, or any part of him, imo.

3. anthonok

anthonok Member

maybe its a giant insecticon. kinda looks spiderish

4. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

Does kinda look spiderish in a way but its very hard to tell what its going to be. Once we get some clearer pix well be able to tell whatever it is.

5. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it is the Fallen. The panelling on his arms is similar and his ribcage is similar as well. It would be funny if the Twins accidentally released the Fallen, if somewhat anti-climactic.

6. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

***Spoiler Warning***

I just finished reading Prequel Defiance #4 and I think the Fallen is on board the Nemesis with Soundwave. I think the Fallen is going to show up with the Decepticons. In the comic, it clearly shows that the pyramids were build around the Sun harvesters as a means to hide them or protect them from the elements. I think thats probably just part of the sun harvester.

7. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    It's the Fallen. You can clearly see his head in the middle of the bottom picture.