Old idea, new idea forum game.

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by SaberPrime, Jul 26, 2017.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

The Ark is Omega Supreme's vehicle mode. Originally these giant space ship Sentinels were designed by the Quintessons as a means of delivering their products to other planets. The robot modes of the vessels were meant to negotiate deals on planets with enviorments that the Quintessons themselves couldn't survive on.

Protoforms

2. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    Protoforms are the "children" version of transformers. Here they lear about the world around them and they develop their own alt mode (similar to how a jedi makes their lightsabers, with concentration).

Next Powerlinx

3. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Powerlinx is a Decepticon with a unique ability to force combine with Autobots altering their programming as he does so. The longer he stays combined them the more evil they become. He can combine with multiple bots at the same time but if the number of Autobots is greater than the number of other Decepticons they can over power him breaking the combined mode and reversing the reprogramming effect.

Punch/Counterpunch

4. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Basically inside him there are two distinct personalities. Punch - the Autobot and Counterpunch - the Decepticon respectively. They battle to overpower one another and whichever comes on top, the car (a Corvette Z06) transforms into that alt form. They came about like this when two sparks were placed next to each other and they somehow merged.

Next Unicron

5. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Unicron started as a robot and he turns into whatever planet he last ate. If he eats a populated planet the population rather than being killed is moved to the surface of Unicron. The people are all put into a sleep like state and when they wake up they have little to memory of their real planet being destroyed and whatever memory they do have they believe must have been a dream totally unaware that they now live on Unicron. He also makes formally peaceful civilizations argue and fight with each other until war breaks loose and he can also feed on this conflict which is why he keeps the population alive after destroying their planet. He'll remain in planet mode until the population eventually kill each other ending the conflict and then move onto a new planet while back in robot mode. Currently he's stuck as the Earth until humans kill themselves. Vague memories of the real Earth's destruction inspired Douglas Adams to write Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Just something I threw in there to indicate exactly how long the Earth has been Unicron.

I just combined all three versions of Unicron into one and added my own twist to it.

Primus

6. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Basically you made Unicron into parasite god, clever!

Primus is an imposter. He didn't create the Transformers, he just took credit for it. He was an old bastard, the first transforming being (aka the first Transformer). His creators being the Quintessons - a race of well spirited beigns who were able to shapeshift. They created a mechanical planet (later called Cybertron) and on it they placed "hot spots" - the place where sparks are formed. After some time, Primus saw his organic creators as a flaw and sought control over them which resulted in him killing their whole race. Now the transformer was left with no creators and a planet full of brand new mechanical life. He called the planet Cybertron, because he can, and on it he found the first fully formed cybertronian which he called Prima, after himself. He "told" Prima the story of how he was created and that Primus is their god. But soon after Primus got the cosmic rust disease and died, which left Prima and the other 12 (for the moment) cybertronian to lead their planet through the ages.

Next Vector Sigma

7. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Vector Sigma is a Transformer created by Vector Prime. They have an almost father daughter relationship. She transforms into a computer which can grant sparks to other machines but doesn't create them. Her computer mode can tap directly into the AllSpark no matter where it is like a wireless internet connection. She also has the ability to turn organic matter into mechanical versions but it's actually her weapon that does this and activates her computer mode skills. Some call it the Key to Vector Sigma but it's actually mode like a flash drive for computer mode that can transform to a sword for robot mode.

And yes her computer mode looks exactly like it did in G1 but now she has a robot mode that looks kinda like that Transforming Death Star but with a retooled robot mode so it looks female rather than looking like Darth Vader.

Transformers Star Wars Crossovers. I hope your idea is better than the toy line.

8. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Transformers have lightsabers.LOL

Next:Sea Clamp

9. GogoDG

Twitter:
    It will be like a "What if" story, in which Orion Pax is an energon farmer on Gorlam Prime along with his uncle Ironhide and aunt Chromia. Above the planet a ship called the Ark is being chased by a Decepticon worldsweeper, it is shot and captured by the menacing Decepticons. They board the Ark and shoot the Autobot rebels, when the smoke clears, Megatron appears. Arcee loads an audiolog into her companion D.0.C when she is seen by some Decepticon troops who bring her to Megatron, who after trying to interrogate her to no avail, he orders to take her away. D.0.C and his "friend" who always complains - Starscream make their way to an escape pod and make their way to the planet's surface, where they split but then captured by some Micromasters and taken away to be sold. The Micromaster transport stops in front of Ironhide's farm, he wants to buy a negotiator and a mechanic droid and for that reason he picks Starscream (bad choice, sir) and a bot looking very similar to D.0.C but breaks down and Starscream suggest Ironhide to get D.0.C, which he does. After that Orion cleans the two new assets but when he cleans D.0.C, he accidentally activates a transmission of Arcee calling for help "Help me Alpha Trion. You're my only hope". But D.0.C stops the recording much to Orion's dismay. After that Orion is called for dinner where he discusses how he wants to enroll in the Decepticon academy but Ironhide wants him here on Gorlam Prime as a regular farmer. Orion enraged stops eating and goes outside to watch the binary sunset. In the morning he and Starscream go looking for D.0.C when they eventually find him they're attacked by Junkions, who are then scared away by a stranger's yell. He then approaches Orion and his droid and then he takes them in his home. There he tells Orion about his father, that he was the best starfighter pilot in the universe and a cunning warrior and also a good friend. He tells him that he and his father fought in the Great War. This reminded him of his father's weapon - an energon axe. He tells him about the AllSpark, and that it's all around them. Then D.0.C shows the whole message which states:
    "General Trion. Years ago you served my father in the Great War. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Decepticons. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Cybertron has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Autobots into the memory systems of this D.0.C unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Cybertron. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Alpha Trion. You're my only hope."
    Alpha seeks the help from Orion but he declines because he has work to do. Back to the Ironhide's homestead they stumble upon the Micromaster's transporter. All the Micromasters were killed and Alpha suggest that they were killed by Decepticon soldiers. Hearing that Orion rushes to get back home only to see it burning and Ironhide and Chromia dead. He gets back to Alpha and announces that he'll help him bring D.0.C to Cybertron. They need a ship to go to Cybertron that's why they go to the Iacon Spaceport.
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." Alpha expressed.
    In Iacon they were stopped by some Decepticon soldiers who asked for their IDs but Alpha did some "magic" and they were let go. After that they went to Maccadam's Oil House to look for a ship and a pilot. There they found a bot named Springer and his co-pilot Grimlock. They struck a deal and were told that the ship was in hanger 84. When Springer was going to leave the bar he was stopped by Scourge who said he was owing Unicron credits. Springer shot first and killed Scourge. After that Alpha Trion and Orion made their way to the hangar when they were ambushed by the Decepticons but they got in the Xantium (Springer's ship) and flew off the planet. Then they got into hyperspace...

...On the Decepticon space station, the Trypticon, Megatron brings Arcee infront of the cold and calculating Shockwave. Who threatens her that if she doesn't give away the Autobots' base, he will destroy Cybertron. Arcee objects but then she "gives" the location (albeit of a past location of the Autobots) of Garrius-9. Shockwave then orders to destroy Cybertron as a matter of showing the space station's capabilities. The blast destroys Cybertron in a blink which Alpha felt. They have just arrived at Cybertron's presumed location only to find debris. They see a Decepticon starfighter and follow it to the Trypticon station.
    "Look at him, he's heading dor that small ship." Orion said.
    "That's no ship. Turn the ship back!" Alpha replied.
    But it was too late, the tractor beam had pulled them in. The ship docked and was ready for expection. It was entered by some Decepticons and using some more "magic" they were able to disguise themselves as Decepticons. They got in the control room and located Arcee and Alpha Trion said that he will disable the tractor beam. The gang split up and Springer, Grimlock and Orion headed for Arcee, Alpha to disable the beam and D.0.C and Starscream were left in the control room. Using Grimlock as prisoner they got in the detention center where they found Arcee. They all escape and fell down a hole which lead them into thrpe trash compactor. There Orion contacted D.0.C and Starscream to stop the walls and they did it just in time. Meanwhile Alpha disabled the beam when he felt a presence he had not felt for a long time. Everybody made their way to the Xantium just in time to see the encounter between Megatron and Alpha Trion. When Alpha saw that everyone was ok he gave up and Megatron killed him (that happened in Star Wars too).
    "Nooooo!" Orion replied after seeing his master and friend killed.
    Everybody got in the ship and flew for the planet Master, where the real Autobot base was. There the Autobots extracted the data from D.0.C and Jetfire showed the Trypticon's weakness, an exhaust port. Then Orion joined the pilots and got ready to fight the Decepticons. They flew to the Trypticon station which has just arrived from hyperspace and a battle commenced. Megatron felt Orion's presence and took two Decepticon pilots with him to take down the Autobots. Megs killed almost everyone until Springer appeared with the Xantium blasting and sending him to rattle in space. Orion using the Force Allspark's "magic" and destroyed the Trypticon stationed whith Shockwave on it. Then the Autobots celebrated and Orion and Springer got medals.
    Roll credits!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  10. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Next Marvel Crossovers

11. GogoDG

Twitter:
    @Awesomepow Do you know how long it took me to write this?

12. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I'll do both...

Sea Clap appears in Atlantis and battles with Namor. Sea Clamp wins because Namor sucks against a giant robot disguised as a lobster and Sea Clamp becomes the new ruler of Atlantis.

Tripredacus

13. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Going with Fun Pub's way of doing things. Tripredacus is a triple changer using TR Megatron's mold. He waged war to all Maximals and the response was Magnaboss. A triple changer using Sentinel Prime's mold.

Next Devisiun

14. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Great story...you should put it in the Fan Fic forum!

Ok.

Must have took an hour or so...great job on it though!:) 

Thanks.

Who's he?Anyway,that is a great Tripredacus idea!

15. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Ok,now Devisiun is not a metal planet but transformers still live on it.There is also a Quintesson base located there.

Next:Omnicons

16. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I already did one for Omnicons earlier so I'll let someone else answer this one. Just wandering what the heck Devisiun was suppose to be. I don't remember that from Transformers.

17. GogoDG

Twitter:
  18. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Omnicons are upscaled minicons

Next Limbo

19. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Ok,and a planet.
    Lol we all don't.

This time Amalagous Prime created that planet.

Next:Tracks

20. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

He's a repaint of TM Cheetor in Track's colors... I've actually been holding onto that one for a while cause Cheetor's wings remind me of Track's wings except on a cheetah instead of a car.

Triple changers