Old Collections thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Seeker, May 14, 2012.

1. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    This is a thread that highlights figures that are no longer in production or does not fit in any other area. These pics are of my old LOTR collection, MOTU 2002, Legendary Superheroes, Spawn and a few movie and anime /game figures thrown in. There are also independent comic figures also Lady Death ect. Do any of you guys have old stuff?

Attached Files:

2. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    last pics

I always thought that the Mcfarlane Zeus looked more like Odin. Two figures are from the Chronicles of Riddick film. I call the two hounds Tom and Jerry. The Pitt was a Legendary Comic Heroes BAF. I think the older Witch Blade figures are nicer than the LCH version.

Attached Files:

3. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    A bit more.

These are more pics of my old collection. I love those Gundam figures. The LOTR Sauron figure is one of the coolest figures I have, it has a voice chip and red glowing eyes. Picture 11 is of figures I plan on using as custom fodder but I have not gotten around to it yet. Note Ronan the Accuser/s cape on one figure. I plan on making into Ronan himsef or Guts from the Berserk anime.

Attached Files:

4. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    these are the last pics.

These are the very last pics. Note Vash and Mr. Wolfwood from Trigun. Oh and my classic Lion-O is included too.

Attached Files:

5. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    My last pics for this thread. A opened 2002 MOTU line Zodak, old Spawn line figure and a BSG New Caprica Boomer.

Attached Files: