Oklahoma Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Bodycount, Jul 10, 2003.

1. GrnMarvl13

GrnMarvl13 Well-Known Member

Went by the Target on SW 44 and Western and saw 2 Demolishers, 2 Prowls, 2 Rodimus (whatever the plural would be), 3 Insecticons, 2 Arcees, an Offshoot, an Energon Strongarm, and a Megatron. First time I've run across a Megatron since they first started to be spotted outside of Wal-Mart.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that if you plan on looking at the Wal-Mart in Edmond...don't bother. While they have a wide selection of Universe toys, they have a single opened box Cruellock, 2 Signal Flares and a million Ironhides, along with a couple of Optimus, Megatron, and Landmine figures. NOTHING past wave 2. And NO deluxes AT ALL. And the only basics are the ones I listed. It's very sad.

2. fezool

fezool Well-Known Member

I went by the K-mart in Shawnee again. Didn't notice the Gold Prime/Jetfire 2 packs anywhere. They seem to have vanished.
    Anyone know of any Wal-marts still carrying the Energon minicon 6 packs?

3. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Want to hear something REALLY heartbreaking? The K-mart in Lawton has one E-Cliffjumper sitting on the shelves, and the only other Energon "mega" they have is a lone Ironhide. Would've expected to see at least Jetfire or Mirage since they're also in the case if they didn't sell out, Shockblast unfortunately is probably long gone. They're in the process of resetting their toy section, and said new toys would be out at the end of next week, and apparently the toy aisles are moving over a ways. Also saw Crystal Widow/Oil Slick 2-pack there (who is Oil Slick a repaint of, don't recognize him?).

Only other thing of note is I did see one E-Downshift in Kohls/Moore about a week ago, along with the Omnicon repaints, but the only new deluxe I'd pay $12 for is Towline.

+-MWG-+

4. GrnMarvl13

I don't know of any Wal-Marts with them, but the Toys R Us near Quail Springs Mall had a BUNCH of them last time I was there.

And I went to the Kohl's in Moore on Friday and found NOTHING of interest (they had a Starscream, a Snow Cat, and an Inferno). Granted, the luck I have has me in all the right places at ALL the wrong times (went to the Kohl's in Yukon 5 minutes after it opened HOPING to be the first there to pick up any newly stocked figures...EXACT same stuff they had had the day before...but due to a packaging mistake at the Kohl's shipping plant, I got 10% of the Energon Strongarm and Offshoot I picked up, making it still more expensive than Wal-Mart, but not by much).

I also haven't seen a Mirage since I picked mine up in Edmond (I already mentioned the horrid conditions of their Transformers section).

MWG, Oil Slick's a repaint of Armada Sideswipe. Wish they hadn't closed down all the K-Marts in OKC...and all the KBToys (I WANT a Universe Defensor).

5. The_Tracker

The_Tracker ...and his huntsmen!

Ebay:
    I saw the new Energon Rollplay Sword and Blaster @ the Wal-Mart off Council Road and I-40 Yesterday. There were 3 each and at $20 a piece, I am sure they are all still there... Granted, they are alot nicer than the Armada Roll Play toys but.. lesson learned!

6. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    GrnMarvl13, thanks for the tip on Oil Slicks previous identity. I didn't even realize there was a Sideswipe in Armada (didn't follow that line too closely). Did he have a molded on Decepticon symbol then also (it LOOKS like Oil Slick's symbol is molded on, just looked at the toy in the store)?

Anyhow, I am so ready for Shockblast to show up. Skipping Omega Supreme for now, but it seems like all the new figures are kinda going to hit at once this fall.

+-MWG-+

7. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the only other engeron figures I will get is Omega, I did get some Omnicons but I like there look, Shouckblast maybe, but Omega maybe the only one, I am mostly saving for Alternators...

8. GrnMarvl13

Sideswipe was an Autobot, so the Decepticon symbol's just a slight remold.

And, me, I'm trying to get all the Energon figures (except the current Megatron...I'm waiting for the smaller one and the Armada repaints). I have a feeling that Shockblast is going to be the hardest figure to find. And MAYBE Omega Supreme, depending on if he's as mass-produced as Unicron.

9. Heat Guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    we got like 10 uni's here and 10 megs and 10 primes and 10 Ironhides, damn take them away or lower the prices

10. The_Tracker

The_Tracker ...and his huntsmen!

Ebay:
    As of 4pm today, there were 4 $20 Unicrons (none black) @ the Ada Wal-Mart in the Clearance Section.

There were also 6 or so $9 Universe Sunstorm and 10 sets of Universe RiD Spychangers for $2.50 each.

11. GrnMarvl13

I was out at the Wal-Mart near Quail Springs and they had Sunstorm, but only marked down to $15. However, they did have the mini-con two packs (the Energon/Universe...or whatever they're supposed to be) marked down to $7. And they had 20th Anniversery Primes at $53, which looked to be the regular price for them...and they had TONS. And tons of Energon Primes, Energon Scorponoks...and not much else.

12. Heat Guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    other day stillwater walmart had 2 sideswipes, 2 silverstreaks, and 1 hound, gonna go look again...

13. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    I come back to Norman on Saturday! Oklahoma distribution is so much better than Florida's. I still haven't seen Hound or Silverstreak in a store, nor the new megas. Anyone think I could scrounge up a Hound between Edmond, Norman, Moore, and OKC? Thanks, and I'll be posting here a fair amount once I get back.

For those of you in Norman, I bet we could help each other out. I check those Wal-Marts pretty often for new stock (when it is supposed to be out), so I generally get to the new stuff. I have no problem purchasing a second to insure one of you gets what you need. Just PM me or something.

14. Fury Prime

Fury Prime Insanely Confusing

Walmart in South OKC had two Omega Supremes earlier today.

15. fezool

fezool Well-Known Member

You beat me to the report.
    I saw these earlier today, looks alot better in person than I was expecting.

16. GrnMarvl13

You both beat me. Almost didn't see them. And, by the way...now there's only one :thumb :

17. Fury Prime

Fury Prime Insanely Confusing

Personally I am on the lookout for Shockblast, if anyone in the area finds him let me know. Already bidding on ebay out of impatience.

18. GrnMarvl13

I suggest stopping by the Wal-Mart on I-240 and Santa Fe, where the Omega Supreme sighting was. They had a BUNCH of stuff stacked all over the place. And I find it hard to believe that Omega Supreme was the ONLY non-Wave 1 or 2 (and Demolisher) Energon figure that they had. And make sure to keep us posted if you find one. He was one of the main ones I was looking for. Never thought I'd find Omega. And man...is Omega awesome.

19. fezool

fezool Well-Known Member

Actually I'm almost positive they don't have a Shockblast. I know the stockers there. If one arrives, I'll know about it.

20. Heat Guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    2 omegas at Edmond super Target, ould of got one