Oklahoma Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Bodycount, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

All three G1 at Choctaw Walmart.

2. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

Novastar at Tulsa Hills, Sand Springs WM, and Broken Arrow Target this past weekend. Anybody close to Tulsa care to trade me their copy of her gun for PotP Dreadwind's?

3. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Duncan Walmart finally got around to putting out G1 reissues sometime in the last few days. Saw three Devastators (Brickseek says they have 7 in-stock) a few Starscreams and Hot Rods (got one, had skipped the old TRU re-issue years back). Looks like they put out about half their stock. I can wait a while on Devastator, not really interested in paying $74 plus tax for him and I can risk missing him. I DO want the minibots though.

+-MWG-+

4. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

Saw the same 3 G1r's at Broken Arrow WM aspen/Kenosha this weekend.

5. TFPSoundwave

TFPSoundwave Active Member

Found SS VW Bumblebee at a BA Walmart the other day. Also saw the goldbug set with the cassettes at ThinkGeek in Woodland Hills but they're crazy with how much they're wanting for him.

6. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked up Siege Battlemasters and Micromasters at Norman Target this morning. No Air Micromaster team, think it may be shortpacked but being wave 1 it will probably be plentiful soon. Also passed on Lionizer for the moment, will get him later. These were already on pegs. Didn't see Siege deluxes or voyagers but I can wait a while on those. Target seems to have caught on to the Brickseek trick, since it doesn't recognize general assortments and individual items all show up but are "out of stock" at every Target store in the area. I suspect a lot of stuff will pop up by Black Friday anyhow.

+-MWG-+