Oklahoma Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Bodycount, Jul 10, 2003.

1. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    Target on May near NW Expressway had an Octane as of this morning, and he's still there(curse you, adult responsibilities and this money pit of a house). Otherwise a lot of the same old stuff.

2. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Saw Octone & Blitzwing (1 of each) at Walmart in Duncan. At least those are finally getting release beyond Target, who seemed to monopolize the Titans Return new toys market these last few months.

+-MWG-+

3. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Walmart on Danforth in Edmond has 1 each of Scorn and Nitro, plus numerous Repugnuses (Repugni? Repugneese? Repugnadoodles.), a couple of Shufflers, 1(or 2 maybe) leader class Megatrons, 1 Black Shadow, and 1 each of Blitzing and Octane.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  4. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Walmart at Council/NW Expressway has a TON of Octone & Blitzwing, at least fifteen of each. They have an endcap full of them right around the corner from the TF section.

+-MWG-+

5. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Found four Overlord at Duncan Walmart this morning, bought one. Also got Slugslinger there late last week, he is sold out now though they still have a couple Kups.

+-MWG-+

6. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Struck paydirt at Norman Target this morning, got PoTP Slag, Swoop, and Dreadwind (only 1 of each there when I got there). Now if the Clones would hurry up and hit Walgreens, hearing about people finding them in Missouri but only one set per store. I hope those aren't limited, but most Walgreens around here got one or two Brainstorms and never any more (one store at Rockwell/23rd in OKC had several and had them at least through July but that seems to be the only one). Or maybe they will toss them back on their website to order.

And the Brickseek thing did tell me they were at Norman Target and they were already on pegs when I got there (I think above movie stuff, not with TR stuff). Now it shows limited stock, since I did leave the one Jazz I saw.

+-MWG-+

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  7. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Choctaw Wal-Mart has all of the PotP legends. Not in the TF section, but in a display in the middle of the aisle.

8. TFPSoundwave

TFPSoundwave Active Member

Found PotP Leader Class Optimus and Rodimus at the Broken Arrow Walmart at 71st and Aspen. They were $44.95 each.

9. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Walmart on Penn & Memorial in OKC has multiples of all wave 1 PotP legends, deluxe, and voyagers (no leaders).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Target on North May in OKC has PotP. Everything except Swoop and Rodimus, which I grabbed the last of.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  11. 2fabdad

2fabdad Well-Known Member

Wave 2 deluxes potp at ARDMORE Wal-Mart

• Like Like x 1
  12. TFPSoundwave

Found the wave 2 legend figures at a Walmart in BA. Been looking all over for the wave 2 deluxes but still haven't seen any trace of them in my area...

13. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I picked up a set of wave 2 legends about ten days ago at Quail Springs Walmart, but haven't seen a trace of them since. Wave 2 deluxes seem to be easier to find, no sign of wave 2 voyagers and who knows on wave 2 prime masters since all the stores they have been seen at don't seem to exist in Oklahoma.

+-MWG-+

14. TFPSoundwave

The OKC area must be on a different distribution stream then the Tulsa area. No trace of wave 2 deluxes here. :( 

15. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

I must be old already because these days "the hunt" has more frustration than success. I've seen 0 of wave 2 of any class in Tulsa Hills, Woodland, BA, Sand Springs, Owasso, and Tahlequah.
    It's hard NOT to be a cranky old man. "Hrm, new stuff every other month in my day, only paid 10.50 for a deluxe AFTER tax I tell ya... mmm, oatmeal... Toys R Us dying like all my other friends... *grumble grumble* Amazon figures overpriced to pay for the coaster that answers questions but won't put her manager on the line... she works for the Scalpers I just know it"

16. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked up the two Ramhorns at Moore 5 Below, they had exactly one of each variant. I had found one version at Aldi's a couple months ago, but wasn't sure which and the difference in color really isn't apparent unless you have both hand-in-hand. That store has some Apeface also, for anyone that missed him. That figure is worth the $3 they are asking IMO.

+-MWG-+

17. TFPSoundwave

Quite surprised to have found a Cyber Battalion Shockwave at a Walgreens in BA this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  18. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

Finally! Wave 2 Deluxes spotted in Target in south Tulsa this weekend! 2-3 of Sludge and Snarl, 1 each of their wave-mates... no other classes yet, but man, completing Volcanicus made my kid SO happy for Easter! And I'm not upset about finding Blackwing for myself either.

19. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

I'm going to be in Tulsa in the morning any place specific I should hit for wave 2 potp? and I'm dying to find CB Shockwave too.

20. Fallout

Fallout ꧁꧂

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    cyber battalion shockwave? i saw two and left one at walgreens on 91st and 129th. that's technically broken arrow but it's not deep into it. the walgreens at 71st and garnett had sideswipe and jetfire, they may have shockwaves in the back if you feel like asking about it there.

been seeing wave 2 legends and a single rodimus unicronus around tulsa/BA area, but no deluxes or voyagers. checking for studio series every time i get groceries but i doubt they'll even arrive on street date, much less before

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018