Oklahoma Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Bodycount, Jul 10, 2003.

1. chnkyclnkytrike

chnkyclnkytrike Well-Known Member

Found menasor at Marshall's over by Penn Ave in okc

2. Xerus

Xerus Member

There is a Skylynx (maybe 2?... plus lots of Motormasters, Onslaughts, and white Primes) at the Ross on Penn and Memorial if anyone is still looking for him. $12.99.

On another note, I got my MP Primal yesterday. Oh my goodness is he amazing. His transformation is surprising, both his modes are super-poseable, the alternate faces and weapons are great. Even the way his batteries for the LED gimmick are stored is neat (they are inside the ball joint of the gorilla's head). Speaking of the LEDs, that was the one concern I had, going in. Light up eyes are neat, but I don't have the light on constantly, so I was worried his eyes would be black and dead when not on. But somehow, they managed to still make them a very bright red naturally, even without the light on. In short, I'm incredibly impressed, salivating at the thought that MP Cheetor is just a few months away now, and praying they somehow figure out how to do an MP Dinobot that manages to make both his modes look this good (please oh please oh pleeeeeeeeease????)

3. chnkyclnkytrike

in okc? correct? skylinx

4. Xerus

Xerus Member

Yes, that's right. Pennsylvania Ave is a North/South street, Memorial is East/West and is basically the northern border of OKC as far as major shopping areas go. Quail Springs Mall is up there, a TRU, a Target, a Walmart, etc.

5. chnkyclnkytrike

im wondering if em skylynx are still there
    thanks for the geographical lesson, i need as many lessons as possible

6. The_Tracker

The_Tracker ...and his huntsmen!

Ebay:
    I missed the Combiner Wars Combaticons. I picked up Onslaught at Ross, anyone have any of the limbs for sale/trade or seen them anywhere?

7. Xerus

Xerus Member

Tracker, check Marshals and TJMaxx. I've seen the Combaticon limbs at both recently (though you may have to hit a few to find a full set).