Oklahoma Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Bodycount, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Noma-Caa

Noma-Caa Well-Known Member

Just went to a couple Targets in Tulsa, and they're definitely stocked on Mini-Cons. One of them also had four deployers in stock. Unfortunately, the Combiner Wars line seems to be much less popular with area stores.

2. Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm Nostalgia Archivist

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    found 2 sets of the Optimus Maximus limbs at the target on 44th and Western in South OKC, picked up one set and left the other one there on the pegs. No combiner wars voyagers in sight unfortunately.

3. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

Wow dead zone any body around thinking of running up to Tulsa this weekend.

4. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Found wave 6 deluxes at the Wal-Mart on Sooner in Del-City.

5. Darkfall

Darkfall Savior of Shadows

Found titan return deluxes at Target okc penn and memorial. Voyagers in walmart same area.

6. Bronybot

Bronybot Member

Checked these stores earlier and they got nothing just a couple of combiner wars seekers and a bunch of age of extinction deluxe

7. TFPSoundwave

TFPSoundwave Member

Found Titans Returns Deluxes at a Walmart in BA. No sign of Voyagers but I want Galvatron bad.

8. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Deluxes in Choctaw Wal-Mart and MWC Target

9. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

Wally world in Sand Springs had all wave 1 TR deluxe this past weekend... really surprising considering this may be the first time they've restocked TF's in MONTHS.

10. TFPSoundwave

TFPSoundwave Member

Found TR Voyagers at 71st and Memorial TRU. Had one of Sentinel and Galvatron. Bought Galvatron left Sentinel.

11. Bronybot

Bronybot Member

Guthrie Walmart is stocked full of them

12. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

Since the new line has hit... did anyone ever find Sky Lynx in anywhere near Tulsa?

13. Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm Nostalgia Archivist

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Picked up a Brainstorm at the Walgreens on NE 12th and Eastern in Moore @ 8 pm priced 17.99, left the remaining single Brainstorm behind a pair of Chromedomes. Good Luck!

14. chnkyclnkytrike

chnkyclnkytrike Well-Known Member

Hello JUST moved to okc this thread is looking thin, where are the spots to hit for toys and comics

15. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Welcome to the neighborhood! OKC's a bit odd sometimes, as far as toy hunting goes. Sometimes it takes months for anything new to show up, sometimes it's pretty quick. A lot of times the north side of town (around Edmond) will get saturated with things several weeks before anywhere else, while other times it will be the south (around Norman) that gets things first while the north side lags far behind. There are the usual places like anywhere else: Walmart, Target, TRU for newer stuff. Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Ross sometimes get older things in for cheap. There are a few Vintage Stock stores scattered around that can sometimes get in some pretty cool classic stuff. I think there are a couple of specialty toy shops around if you're more into G1, but other members might be more knowledgeable there. As far as comics... I'm the wrong guy to ask because I just use comixology for what little I read. I know there are quite a few comic shops (and Vintage Stock has a ton), but I don't really frequent them.

In short, there's probably nothing around OKC that is much different from wherever you came from, so make yourself at home!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Also... as of about 30 minutes ago, there was 1 Brainstorm left at the Walgreens on 23rd and Classen. I am overjoyed that I no longer have to go out of my way to search for one.

17. xOGxPIMPIN

xOGxPIMPIN Autobot

xerus...I am in the same boat...I found my Titans Return brainstorm, wierdwolf & highbrow all on the same day. That completed my wave 2 deluxe collection. So far, the only figure im missing from the entire line is Blaster. I know I will be able to get him eventually though.

18. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got some time to roam around this afternoon, so I decided to hit OKC. Quail Marshalls had two of the G2 Menasor sets, Quail Target had Alpha Trion & Astrotrain (got the Train from Amazon back in late August, still debating on whether to get Trion), also some Wheelie and Rewinds to go with Laserbeak and Ravage (don't think I saw Stripes or Rumble there, but I didn't stay long). Quail Walmart had the same damn movie deluxes they have had for the last two (or more) years, what is that store's problem? Didn't bother with Quail TRU. Headed back south, Walgreens on 23rd and Rockwell had six Brainstorms (who I picked up about two weeks ago so I'm good), though most of the other stores I hit had none. Walmart on Macarthur & Reno actually had the wave two deluxes!!! They had sold a Mindwipe, but had two each of the others. I grabbed all the Chromedomes and Highbrows they had, since I'd already bought the two cons at Walgreens when they had that 20% coupon a while back.

+-MWG-+

19. chnkyclnkytrike

Getting familiar with okc a bit. went to toy base 10 yesterday and wow it's awesome, gonna go back Wednesday afternoon and do some picking through things when I'm by myself. I have never seen so much stuff in one store before.

20. chnkyclnkytrike

Thanks for the info, so which are is hitting good now.