okinawa toyrsrus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jon, Apr 1, 2009.

1. jon

jon That dude from the forest

News Credits:
    so im on leave (marine corps) so that means i can do what i want out in town. so naturally i go to the toys r us and what do i find there. masterpiece grimlock and thundercracker, encore omega supreme and encore cassettes. classics inferno, hotshot and dinobot and american version with Japanese stickers onslaught and silverbolt. i bought thundercracker, grimlock and omega because i only had an incomplete g1 version. oh and at the naha mainplace mall i saw alternity optimus the silver and red versions of him. if you guys want pictures of all of this i will get them because i will be in town the next week so i will get pictures. i will also be in tokyo after that so i will give pictures of what i find there.

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Yup, I make that trip 1-2 times every week. I go to the Awase one.

I'm trying to find a way to see if there are any Okinawan TF collectors out there, or maybe some old-school guys who know where I can pick up some of the older Takara releases. I'd love to find some hole-in-the-wall place tucked away somewhere that had a hidden gold-mine of TF's like that. I'm thinking like in Gremlins when the dad buys Gizmo :p 

3. okinawa

okinawa Okinawa Otaku

Okinawa

Have you tried over in Chatan?

4. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    you guys should check out Osaka. I cant remember where it is but the japanese guys that show up at Botcon have a store there.

Also check Mandarake in Tokyo or Osaka. It is a consignment store TONS of stuff.

5. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Can you take pics of the display please? I'm very interested in the display of Japanese toys.

6. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    I would also like to see this thing of beauty.