Okay that was scary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MushroomPrime, Aug 30, 2009.

1. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Today (As well as the rest of the weekend) I've been sick with the flu. Nothing too bad but eh I didn't feel good. This morning my mom makes me go to church, and I'm so tired and shit I don't even argue. When we get to church I have to usher (Which was ghey). Apparently the AC wasn't on in the church because I was hot so I got a fan. I'm fanning meself and I'm pretty cool but eventually my hand gets tired so I stop.

A few minutes after I stopped everything was getting really bright so I can't even see straight. I was pretty lightheaded and dizzy too. I walk out of the main... church room and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror see that I was sweating bullets. I didn't even notice until I looked. I feel my pulse and my heart is going crazy fast (I had literally done nothing the entire time I was ushering). I sit down on the floor and now I'm panting. I was saying to myself "Get some water... get some water" but I just couldn't get up. By now I'm laying on the floor hot and sweating like crazy. The bathroom is supposed to have a fan but I guess it was broken or something. So I'm laying there for a few minutes sweating more and more until my aunt opens the door.

She's all like "Oh MY God P.J. are you OK?!" And I'm all like "Get me some water NOW", which she does. I mustv'e downed like 5 cups in that one sitting. She tells my mom and my mom takes me to the doctor.

Apparently I was suffering from heat exhaustion :thumbdown  That was a pretty terrible feeling, I'm still sort of dizzy but I think that's the flu.

2. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    P.J? Also it was 65 today so I highly doubt that would have happened here today :) 

3. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

eh, you'll be fine. just do whatever the doc's tells ya and you'll be ok in now time. be still you shuold told your mom that your feeling well. but like most parents, they might have not believe you.

but TAKE IT EASY. you shuoldnt even on the computer.

just sit on a couch and watch tv.

4. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Congrats. You've given everyone else swine flu as well now. Tell those people they can thank your mom. LOL.

Seriously though I hope you get to feeling better.

5. red4

red4 Banned

yeah, who's PJ?

6. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    My name is P.J. you tards

7. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

i deduced that when your aunt said 'Oh MY God P.J. are you OK?!"

IM THE GOTDANG BATMAN!!!!

8. red4

red4 Banned

Well yeah, makes sense, but the reason I'm confused is cuz..... your signature used to be a photo of Sean Long and Vangelus, so I assumed you were one of them. But I thought Vangelus was a different user, so I figured you had to be Sean Long. But PJ wouldn't fit Sean Long. So.... yeah.

9. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I've collapsed a couple of times because of the heat. I'm not a warm weather person and I always seem to end up working in places that are like ovens. It's also one of the reasons I have buzzcut hair now as the last time I keeled over from the heat I had long hair.
    Thank fark the Summer is almost over. Bring on that sweet sweet Winter.

10. red4

red4 Banned

Interesting. Where do you live that warm weather isn't common enough for you to be accustomed to?

I have long hair, and I live in almost perpetual heat. I also work outdoors really often, even when I'm sick. I've never had heat stroke. On the other hand, cold weather kicks my ass.

11. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I live in England. The weather never seems to know what it wants to do. I've got a bit of chub on me now so that doesn't help, but even as a kid I've always been affected by the heat. I spend most of my time at home in just boxers and have a fan running at night even in Winter. It's probably my own fault and I've somehow trained my body to prefer things cooler so when a little heat does come along it just kills me.
    I'm also light sensitive and my skin is quite pale so I usually burn to a crisp in the sun, even with sunscreen.
    Dark Winter nights are my Heaven.

12. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I hope you made your mom feel guilty as shit for dragging you to church when you were obviously sick.

13. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    I've been doing it, don't you worry.

I'm not gonna let her forget this for a while.

14. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reminds me of when I whas feeling rough and would just collapse out on the couch after cycling home from work - my dad kept telling me to stop being a lazy ******* , after a few days of that it got so bad I went to the GP's to be told I had pnuemonia and to go to hospital now, I don't let my dad forget that one either.