Okay NOW Prime has stepped over the line! *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JetRaid, Jun 21, 2009.

1. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Okay so you may remember the thread a bit back of Prime being obsessed with taking off heads. Prime is now back in 2009 to safely remove Decepticons heads. Here is the heads on Primes cabinet back at NEST

Bonecrusher (2007)
    Grindor (2009)
    The Fallen ( I heard it melted when prime shot it) (2009)
    Half of Megatrons face (2009)
    and Demolishor (2009)

If i missed any of them just say it.

Who's head will Prime take home in TF3? Stay tuned and find out! 2011!

2. luca_frontino

luca_frontino Well-Known Member

Please, Primus, make this trainwreck known as Bayformers collapse in itself.

3. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Unnessercery, much?

On topic: I think taking the head is simply the most efficient way of destroying a Cybertronian. Prime's just being thorough. Or, alternitively, he's actually slightly deranged, and will slide into Nemesis Prime some point in movie 3. :D 

4. Jetstream

Jetstream Autobot Seeker

As already said perhaps its just the most effective way to ensure a transformer is dead, could be the most humane way too, rather than hacking them to bits or ripping them in half (like Megatron did to Jazz) a quick shot to the head would be better. Also Demolishor is just a head, arms and wheels, the only vital part probably was his head lol!

5. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Quite, Prime definitely has some infatuation about destroying heads.

6. Faxon

Faxon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, how else do you defeat a cybertronian? You can't just chop off an arm, or a leg, as they can just put it back on, like Starscream did with his arm following the forest fight.

And what else is there to shoot on Demolisher anyay?

7. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Just goes to show how awesome movie Prime is.

8. AMG

AMG Old School

Movie Prime is just an efficient killer, nothing wrong with that.

9. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated Member

News Credits:
    you hit the nail on the head there, and thats the problem. Prime never used to be a killer. why is he so bloodth... oilthirsty now???

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Maybe Prime spent some time on the Predator home planet and he went a little native.

Although you have to wonder if the heads are the most effective method since some robots like Blackout had all their important systems located in their crotch.

11. AMG

AMG Old School

He may look and sound like his cartoon counterparts, but this is a different Prime. The movie universe is a whole different animal than the cartoons. I find that it's best not to compare them.

12. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated Member

News Credits:
    You are right of course, and in many ways i kinda like this new badass prime, but its very hard not to compare the old and new, when its that same voice we know and love, booming out of that, mainly recognisable, face!

13. cnic

cnic Decepticon

That is the funniest shit I have heard in a while!!!!!! LOL

14. Faxon

Faxon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah, Blackout's spark is still in his head. It is just that as a "male" mech, he will be rendered temporarily useless by a blow to the crotch.

15. fuzzy_ninja

fuzzy_ninja little tin goddess

Hell yeah. I fully support Badass Prime.

Head or chest? :|

16. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

As I said in another thread it almost feels like Prime is going over to the Dark Side in this film but (as someone said before me) how else can you kill a Decepicon? Starscream loses his arm but carries it off, Grindor is still attacking Prime when he had NO arms and Megatron ended the film with half a face...he has no alternative but to decapitate them.

Which sucks because I'm really sick of seeing Decepticons die in the movie-verse. For instance the notable Decepticons still alive (that I could see or shown) was Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave...that's part of why I became glad Soundwave didn't come to Earth, because Jet-Prime would have killed him and that would have been it for him in the movies :( 

17. err76

err76 Well-Known Member

It may be the fact that IT WAS A CARTOON AIMED AT KIDS!!!!!

C'MON people, If these movies were a literal translation from the original series they probably would have not even made the script. God forbid then no one on this forum would have nothing to complain about.

18. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

Well, George Lucas has a fetish for chopping off people's hands, so why can't OP have a thing for taking heads? The only thing that surprises me, is that Bay didn't put some line in the movie where one of the idiot twins turns to him and comments on all the "head" he gets.(Come on, it IS micheal Bay, the guy who made peeing robots, sam's "happy time", and Robo-balls)
    Or, maybe back on ancient Cybertron, OP used to be known as Dunkin MacPrime... he DOES rock some swords...

19. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Can't remember where i read it, but i did come across a note on this version of Optimus saying that he is the most agressive version yet.

Then again you look at the Decepticons and how determined they seem to be to kill EVERYTHING, Prime kinda can't/doesn't seem to want to be one to stand back and just shoot.

Besides don't think he would have lasted this long without being able to fully defend himself.

20. err76

err76 Well-Known Member

I am just trying to say, these movies are intended for the aged Transformer fan as well as try to get new fans to pick up the franchise. They are not going to be some vanilla watered down version to cater to the original set of G1 fans out there.