Okay, I'm going on a FoC blackout

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Rexidus, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I am entering my phase of video game excitement where I completely ignore a title. Unless there is some news on the character creator, I'm going to be ignoring everything about this game. I do this so that I get as unspoiled an experience as possible when I finally sit down with the game.

The downside is that I feel I probably should have started a couple weeks ago. High Moon has revealed so much that I fear they have ruined the game for me already. But that's as much my fault as theirs.

Anyone else ignore the stuff they are really pumped about?

2. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I try to on some things (probably more with movies than with games) I knew too much when I saw DOTM and had seen most of the previews so some of those really cool moments weren't as cool when I saw it in the theater. I avoided all Avengers trailers and tv spots from the Super Bowl on and it made the theater experience a lot better.

With FoC I've only seen a bit of the first level with Bumblebee as far as gameplay videos go and I'll probably avoid anything else if I can help it. It is a little different with games as I have some control on how I play it but not knowing everything before hand makes it more exciting for me.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I decided to do that as well. I haven't watched the last two FOC vids and I don't intend to watch any other nor read any articles. But like you, I fear I may have left it too late.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I thought about it before, but I can't take it.

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not watching any of the gameplay clips. I want to play the game as blind as possible. I'm not that hyped for it anyways.

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

For a moment, I thought this thread was about Blackout appearing in FoC.

But anyway, good luck to you! Hope you enjoy it when you get it :) 

7. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    I agree. Since E3 started, we've been getting one full mission, and a lot of footage from other missions.
    I don't think I'll be surprised by the slightest when the game comes out.
    Sadly, I lack the will power possessed by Ryoku here, and I'll probably have to catch a few more vids.

8. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I will try my best to avoid the ones about the story but if theres any about gameplay mechanics, escalation or multiplayer im gonna watch them.