okay i got some questions about pretender metalhawk...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by optimus major, Jul 8, 2008.

1. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    okay i been watching masterforce and i really like metalhawk, so i got some toy questions....

1.how come he is no where to be found, hell the only stuff i have ever seen about the toy is on tfu.info....THAT IS IT

2.does he suffer from GPS, if so is that why nobody got him? cause he is very goldeny shiny

3.is he that terrible, cause i never heard of him before i started watching masterforce? cause there is NO discussion about him that i have seen...ever

2. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Well, I am a bit of a fan of Metalhawk myself, and am currently keeping an eye out for a resonably priced MIB one (I can dream right?), so I'll answer your questions!

Well, the toy was only ever released in Japan. Like a lot of the Japanese exclusives he is uber rare to find in good nick. The other Masterforce pretenders were all released around the world with different names and so are a lot easier to find (although I have a wicked MIB Diver).

I never heard of him sufferering from GPS like Black Zarak, the shiny bits are chromed I think? Which is still fragile but not as much as GPS.

I just don't think he's that well known, not everyone has watched Masterforce, and even less people have even seen the toy, heheheh. His name does pop up in discussion of rare figures every now and then, but I don't think he holds grail status as much as other Japanese exclusives like Black Zarak, Dinoking or Liokaiser. Not sure why, I think he's proper awesome.

3. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I own one, and he does not suffer from GPS, the gold on him is actually diecast metal(hence the name)

4. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Awesome, I wondered if it might be die-cast, but none of the other pretenders have any so I thought it might not be, heh.