okay i am about to get some money so.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by optimus major, May 1, 2008.

1. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i need help on what to spend it on. i am about to get about 100 bucks and i am going to buy completely transformers that i have always wanted....here are a few i been thinking about...

MP Megatron: i have wanted one since it was announced and i can afford one for about 100 on ebay (right now the current rate).

BW buzzsaw: the one transformer i wished i still had, i had him and rattrap growing up and i really miss the buggar (rattrap too but that thing is too darn expensive)

Assorted g1 reissues: the US tru ones, just get as many as i can afford, like dirge (who i gawked at in the panel flap of ricochet's box) or the three cars prowl,bluestreak (silversterak) and smokescreen (make suggestions for these).

assorted G1 figs: like blaster and stuff, make suggestions

animated blitzwing: i REALLY want one but i can wait

the remaining classics: if i can afford, i need jetfire, ultra magnus/skywarp two pack and devastator (get as many as i can and no convention exclusives right now)

MP starscream: i wanted one for my birthday this last december but couldn't find one

Reissue Soundwave:also wanted one for the birthday before the mp starscream Bday, but since TRU sucks and didn't release it on time i never got one and instead bought a bunch of classics

and finally G1 Prime and/or megs: now this would be a sure thing BUT i will be getting the g1 prime reissue for christmas so i can hold out and g1 megs can be put on hold if i get the masterpiece

and replacement and/or trailer for mp prime:mine's legs joints broke at the knee area and he can stand but legs must stay connected

also make more suggestions for cool figs, thanks for any help

main reason for this: i rarely get money, much less this amount, so i want to get something that is 100% worth it and will last me a long time (it WILL get played with a lot lol)

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    if your looking for a mp 03 walmart starscream i have one in my sale thread
    a must buy:D 

for reissues get prowl,red alert,silverstreak and inferno.You should be able to get all 4 for under or around 100(i know i did):D 

encore prime,megs,soundwave or starscream are all great choices also

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Just solely based on my personal preference I'd go for MP Megatron or the Classics.

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Animated Blitzwing. If you look, they can be had for $60-70, giving more money for other things.

5. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Get Classics Jetfire. Greatest toy for the price in your entire post. And get Reissue Soundwave and BW Buzzsaw with the remaining money.

6. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Masterpeice Megatron is everywhere online, it can wait i'd go for the reissues

7. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Fosterlager has a VERY good suggestion.

8. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Why? It won't be anywhere near that much in a couple of months. $100 purchase really should be to get stuff that isn't going to be ridiculously accessible within the coming year.

I agree with fosterlager. Classics Jetfire is without a doubt one of the cooler figures, and I absolutely adore my reissue Soundwave (Soundblaster, as I know him.) Tack on BW Buzzsaw and you've got a good haul.

9. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Jetfire, Soundwave and Buzzsaw should definitely be attainable for $100, and depending on what you spend, you might end up with change left over.

10. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well it all depends I know you can get MP Megatron for 100 bucks. Or possibly alot of loose figures. As far as the tru reissues you can probally get a few that are opened, for MISB you might only pick up two on ebay at least. Unless you luck out.

11. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

If you want a Classics Jetfife I have one MIB? Let me know. $30.00 shipped.

12. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Go for figues you both love as moulds and characters first. It's win-win on both, even if it's not as rare a figure. If it's something like TFA Blitzwing wait for the general release, since you said you could anyway. Just set $10 aside for him and go crazy with the rest of your money.
    Get either MP Megs to go with your MP Op or divide your money between Buzzsaw and a reissue or Classic you like best. For Reissue go for Dirge (since you seem to like him) or Soundwave (awesome playability). For Classics got for Jetfire unless you are a huge Skywarp fan. Honestly, G1 Megatron is a crappy figure, and not worth your money, period (and any Starscream toys you have will be all the happier for it ;-) ).

13. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    buy the Mp-megs

14. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I'd say go with Fosterlager's (sp?) suggestion.

15. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    hmmm......lots of good suggestions, but so hard to choose lol

i want buzzsaw, mp megs, and classics the most along with the reissues.....man too many choices and not enough money lol

16. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

^^^Yeah thats how it works when collection TFs. But I have come to terms with it.