OK, Where's The Season 2 Trailer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Spunky, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

And I don't mean that 20 second trailer that premiered. I mean a longer trailer giving us some idea of the first season 2 episode. I mean there's only three weeks until the first episode premiers on November 28th and so far there's been little to nothing shown. The trailer for the Darkness Rising miniseries premiered a month before it began. Even the trailer for episode 6 premiered a month before it aired. But season 2? Almost nothing.

I am wondering if season 2 is really going to premier on November 28th now as it was reported to. I am wondering if the animators are behind and will have to schedule it for a later date. Who knows.

2. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are premiering another season a little more than a month after the first season ended. Most shows have a break of a few months. These people do not stop working and considering the timeframe they have to work with, I don't blame anyone, especially not the animators.

3. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I don't either. The show's creators and animators are doing an EXCELLENT job. And I thought a November 28th premier was too much to hope for given the amount of time it takes to create this show. I am wondering if we will be seeing the premier maybe in December instead. Perhaps January or February? Where did this November 28th date come from anyways?

However, come to think of it, given the 20 second Season 2 clip we saw, it seems as if the first episode is done. They finished animation for Season 1 in late June, early July. That has given them three months to begin animating Season 2. That is probably enough time to complete the first two episodes at least. Episodes they can show on November 28th. However, since that date is a Monday exactly a year from when Darkness Rising aired, I am wondering if Season 2 is beginning with another 5-part miniseries they want to show within a week's time. Thus, the animators may be behind. Oh well. This is all just speculation.

4. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to an interview with Tania Gunadi (Miko), they just wrapped up season 2.

jD001

5. Sockie

Sockie Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I'm assuming they just mean the voice acting. Otherwise... that's some pretty fast animating.

6. janeDoe001

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's what I meant. Shoulda been more specific... sorry... :eek:  :( 

jD001

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    They'll show it to us eventully in a week or two before it premeres and if it's going to be delayed the Hub will just tell us so. Either way it's coming sooner or later.

8. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

It's coming out on the 28th, don't you worry about that. Also, there's a huge difference between a series premiere and a season premiere. For a series, you definitely want to rack up as much interest as possible since no one knows about it yet. For a season premiere, you can take your time before releasing trailers since you already have a fan base, and so the ratings for the premiere aren't completely dependent on how well you advertise.

Also, for Zelda fans, past November 20th, there will be lot's to keep us occupied until Prime arrives :D 

9. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it will come out sooner or later. I mean, it's only Nov. 7th and the new season airs on the 28th, so there's plenty of time. Just be patient.

10. janeDoe001

News Credits:
    What I'm doing to pass the time is learning each TF Prime episode off by heart. That way, time flies and I don't forget things that happened. (helps me make sense of new episode plots ;) ) I'm just finishing up episode 16 today. :D 

jD001

11. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

And I take it that it's better to advertise later since Hasbro doesn't have to spend as much money on advertisements that way?

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Yeah... only three weeks. Sit on your ass and be patient.

13. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Ok, now I think we are going to get some more word of the Season 2 premier or be shown some footage next week. Actually, I am wondering if it's this Friday, 11/11/11, because Hasbro likes to release trailers on Fridays and Saturdays and likes dates with interesting numbers. For example, the Hub was launched on 10/10/10. We shall see.

14. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    It better not be this Friday. I'll be playing Skyrim all day for a few days.

15. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

Just calm down. I know the season finale left us with a huge cliffhanger, but it'll happen when it happens.

16. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Agreed. I'm not letting anything distract me that day.

17. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Then watch the trailer later on youtube? Friday wouldn't be a bad day (don't get the Hub but love to see it on Friday so I can stew on it all weekend lol)

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hey. I think it's fine.

If it was not atleast till next year. Yeah i'd wish for a longer trailer but it's this month so i'm cool with that.

19. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Fixed that for ya. ;) 

20. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Trust me it's not like we had to wait for Season 2 for a whole freaking year like we had to with TFA with it's Season 3! I just hope we have a Season 3 in the works which is very likely because I doubt the series will end with just Season 2. The Hub might show the trailer this week on Friday or at least next week!