Minor/Repaint: Ok ok done before but heres my WIP Devastator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Deadfett, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So yesterday i got bored of wrapping xmas presents and instead of finishing off the dozen WIP's I already have, i decided to go through my box of scrap pieces. I realised i could probably use the KO Devastator I had and make him actually stand. Originally this KO didnt combine correct, didnt stand and if you transformed any of the figures you were likely to leave him legless or armless lol. I used arms and legs from 2007 movie prime, head from Armada Megatron and hands from RID Optimus.

I fully realised the true poor quality plastic when i tried to dremel a hole and the plastic snapped in two so decded to just fixit together with aves fixit and make it do things it was never able to do as KO Devastor, poseable, with fully articulated arms, legs and head. Oh and em stand lol.

Maybe not the most accurate but as he was just a bash of spare parts to waste some time I'm happy with how he came out. Will paint probably over xmas period

Sorry about the pic had to use phone as cameras needing charged

Attached Files:

2. Tript

Tript Well-Known Member

Dude, that looks pretty bad ass! Never thought the Armada megatron head would look so nice as devastator

3. Autobot-X1

Autobot-X1 Mentaly Hilarious

Ebay:
    Nice! can't wait to see it painted. :thumbs2: 

4. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I feel you with the poor plastic quality with the KO's, I had that same problem with mine. Nice job though, I like your creativity and the feet mod looks like he's going to stand really solid now. You should add a few more pix with different poses after you finish painting. As a suggestion, taking them away from a window so it doesn't cast a glare would work better. Are you going to add on any heavy weapons?