oil slick's chain barrel and star screams missles

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rikkuluverx2, Jun 30, 2008.

1. rikkuluverx2

rikkuluverx2 scout

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I just noticed some stuff about the 2 and I'm sorry but I don't have camera to show pics, and I'm sorry if this was posted already. Anyways,

The day I bought oil slick I was scanning his instructions and noticed something about him in the pannel with his complete transformation. It showed him holding his chain barrel. But it looked funny to me. Usually the chain barrel was split in two. But in the picture it was split into 4 pieces. The top part of the barrel, the bottom, and the 2 parts in between. I tried it my self and...SUCCESS! I didn't see this in other people's pictures of oil slick with his chain barrel, so I just wanted to let everyone know. Now on to starscream...

Well I bought starscream earlier today. And I was transforming him back and forth (cause its oodles of fun xD) well while he was in jet mode, I was examing him and noticed the missles looked funny. They had faces on them! They looked similar kremzeek.

Well just wanted everyone to know, just incase you didn't. :D 

-rikkuluverx2

2. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Wow just looked at my Starscream. Good eyes!

3. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Also, Oil Slick's other barrel looks like a beer glass. :lol