Oil Pan Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Toa Maximus, May 3, 2011.

1. Toa Maximus

Toa Maximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is it possible for the Oil Pan mold to fit inside of the Rise of Cobra Night Raven? If not, is there any other orange car mold that can fit?

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    No. I don't have Oil Pan and I don't have Breakdown out at the moment but I looked at Breacher and my Sand Serpent (canceled Night Raven repaint that you may be able to find at Ross) and he can't fit. I put Universe Legends Wheelie inside but he isn't sitting in the seat and is really crammed in there. Unless the figure is as thin as a G.I. Joe figure or smaller like a Mini-Con, Micromaster, Targetmaster, and the like it wouldn't fit.

Edit: Looking at our resources section the only orange car (and there aren't many orange figures in the US) that would fit is Daytonus the R.I.D. Spychanger.

Edit 2: OK there are probably a few more but the search function in the resource is only letting me see 36 out of 100 results.

3. Toa Maximus

News Credits:
    Thanks

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Is this because you want to use the Night Raven as an update for Micromaster Skystalker's ship? I bought TCC Astrotrain to hang out with Oil Pan for that reason (no, he doesnt really look like Skystalker's ship, but I thought it was a good idea anyway)

5. Toa Maximus

News Credits:
    Yes that is why I bought it