Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Slingshot

Slingshot HeadMaster

News Credits:
    Anyone in the Cincy-Dayton area want to do another local meet-up soon? It's been about 8 months since we've held one.

2. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    I was wondering about that.

3. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Thanks atomD21. I'll check it out after work today.

Thanks again

4. Skyclaw

if you guys still wanna do the monthly meet up I'm game. I feel the last couple of meetings we had last year was a flop and not many people/collectors showed up.
    It will have to be on Saturdays around the same time as we had last year. The only thing I can say is, we can give it a shot, but if we have a dwindling crowd the first couple of meetings then game over or something drastic will have to be done to draw in more people/collectors/fans...

Let me know

5. Slingshot

Slingshot HeadMaster

News Credits:
    That's fine about the time, for at least me. I didn't attend the October meet-up, but it sounds like that one didn't go over well because of the convention in Sharonville on the same day.
    And perhaps a meet-up once a month was too much. Perhaps a meet-up every other month would help solve any fatigue issues?

6. Skyclaw

Could someone pick up me a Perceptor at Target since all Transformers toys is 15% off. I would gladly give your money back. I did just come back from Target on Feedwire Rd and only deluxe they have is 2 Triggerhappy. I will try to hit Target in beavercreek tomorrow if I can.

Thanks

7. Skyclaw

Slingshot,

I think maybe we should find a different location to hang out? I feel Tri-county mall didn't have the vibe or feel? or we can change up the location: like one month in Cincy and the next month in Dayton? Anyone care to brainstorm on locations or places???

8. turbobluestreak

turbobluestreak Well-Known Member

I think we need to plan and make sure it does conflict with other conventions, last year one of the meet ups conflicted with tfcon USA. I only made it to one meet up, I would like to have some more but we need an activity besides setting at a food court. How do you guys feel about meeting up at different toy dealers? Transfan2s, Mike's Vintage Toys, etc?

tbs